PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TMZ: Brady sighting

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do these people look themselves in the mirror?

"you gonna spend some time off with your son?"

pathetic.

how do these people look themselves in the mirror?

"you gonna spend some time off with your son?"

pathetic.

It'sall about the money. I'm sure the paps don't want to do it, but a good video or photo will fetch a buttload of money.

The whole point of asking these questions is to get a response, any response. Most celebs with their heads on right don't fall for it. If this were Vince Young, Terrell Owens or Chad Johnsons, they'd probably have punched the cameraman.

I refuse to give that scum website another hit.

They're such a disgrace and it definitely says something about our society for this group to have their own tv show. On the positive side its good to see Tom walking without crutches.

Could Gisele be any hotter?

They're such a disgrace and it definitely says something about our society for this group to have their own tv show. On the positive side its good to see Tom walking without crutches.

Agreed on both counts. I got a little sick when he asked about his son. What a piece of ****... that's really low.

It'sall about the money. I'm sure the paps don't want to do it, but a good video or photo will fetch a buttload of money.

The whole point of asking these questions is to get a response, any response. Most celebs with their heads on right don't fall for it. If this were Vince Young, Terrell Owens or Chad Johnsons, they'd probably have punched the cameraman.

I could see myself just losing it and strangling the bastard for getting in my face with a camera asking those asinine questions. Another example of Tom's grace under fire.

Looks like they pulled it from Reiss page. Good call. That's not news.

It is pretty sad. I feel bad I watched the video.If the patriots would keep everyone updated on his surgery we wouldnt need tmz doing it.

Man, the money Giselle is worth you'd think she could get a gated place and keep the paps from her front door.

Last edited:
Steve Burton just showed it during his sports segment on WBZ news. TMZ is absolutely shameless -the lengths they go to just to get a reaction-Tom and Gisele both handled it perfectly:mad:

But now that it's out there, fwiw our boy looks really good though, all things considered :)

Man, the money Giselle is worth you'd think she could get a gated place and keep the paps from her front door.

Right, in one of those gated communities of New York brownstones? :rolleyes:

As another poster said, I really wish I hadn't clicked on that link. It's a pointless invasion of privacy, not news. For those who would like to avoid it but are naturally curious, here's a recap:

Ms. Bundchen gets out of a car in front of her home and walks in the door.
Mr. Brady gets out of the car and walks in the door.
An irritating paparazzo peppers them with personal questions.
The ignore him completely and don't even glance toward the camera.
That's it. The most uneventful video in history.

I love the way the annoying little parasite calls him "buddy...". :bricks:

For those who would like to avoid it but are naturally curious, here's a recap:

One of the many fine reasons I've become a regular here (mostly lurking) - you're all my filter, keeping me up on the latest stuff without my having to soil and/or waste time myself :D Bless all the "patchicks" of the world :)

Last edited:
I really don't dig the chain wallet. I mean, I was hoping that was just a fad Tom was going through a few years ago but now....I mean he's in his 30s, a millionair - he's not some punk rocker or alternative types.

As someone pointed out earlier, this is how the paparazzi make their money. A candid photo, an exclusive quote... there is HUGE industry for this stuff, and most football fans have no idea about it. For better or worse, our boy Brady is at the intersection of both, as we all learned back in February with TMZ's video (which is very similiar to this one, by the way) giving us more insight into Brady's ankle injury status than Belichick would ever give us.

Like it or not, it's their job. You go out to LA and this happens to EVERY celebrity. It's pretty underhanded, and downright shameless, but they're not doing it out of some sick obsession with Brady. He's a superstar, his girlfriend is an even bigger superstar, and they're going to get taped. I thought they handled it exactly as they should (ignore it all)... they deal with this every day, and this is nothing to them.

That said, even pre-op, it's nice to see TB walking without an aid. He was noticeably gimping, and gingerly walked up the stairs, but he seems to be in good shape... let's just be happy he's not in a wheelchair! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents