PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tip prefers Pat Patriot to Flying Elvis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think it would be cool though, just for nostalgic purposes, if they dressed up for one game in these uniforms:

Flying Elvis is the slickest and in my mind the best logo in the league.

I stepped away from my Pats fan hood and looked at the entire league to determine that as well. I god damn love our uniform and logo.
as much as i hate the raiders there logo is by far the coolest imo

I say no to the old uniforms. I always wondered why they went with red instead of blue in the first place. The Patriots of the revolution wore blue while our adversaries from England wore red (redcoats).

It just didn't seem right.

I do think it would be cool though, just for nostalgic purposes, if they dressed up for one game in these uniforms:

Ha, ha, ha, ha. Those were the ugliest unis we've ever had. I like what we have going now.

Ha, ha, ha, ha. Those were the ugliest unis we've ever had. I like what we have going now.

That's why it would be absolutely awesome:D

Okay, how about current logo, but include a shoulder and forearm?

JUST KIDDING

I actually have one of these jerseys, Ted Johnson's... sorry, but it's uglier than sin - it looks like it came straight out of the USFL. If it wasn't TJ's jersey, I would gladly sell it to you, since you like it so much. (yikes!) ;)

The flying Elvis is the ugliest logo in the NFL.... Pat was classic, and the color scheme was better, also.

I would like to see the pats come up with totally new unis, update Pat, and the colors.

I also absolutely hate the silver jerseys. It's a jersey, it's not made out of metal, it looks tacky when you make it shiny metallic.

I actually have one of these jerseys, Ted Johnson's... sorry, but it's uglier than sin - it looks like it came straight out of the USFL. If it wasn't TJ's jersey, I would gladly sell it to you, since you like it so much. (yikes!) ;)

No I agree they were terrible, and look ridiculously dated. But they're approaching that 15 year retro rule where dated styles from 15 years ago become trendy. Like old Air Jordans or Starter jackets or shoes that look like this:

224425103_8a9d1a0597.jpg

I also absolutely hate the silver jerseys. It's a jersey, it's not made out of metal, it looks tacky when you make it shiny metallic.

I agree.....horrid uniform. I wish the pats would come up with something better. A mix between the throwback, and something new.

The elvis is fugly!

The flying Elvis is the ugliest logo in the NFL.... Pat was classic, and the color scheme was better, also.

I would like to see the pats come up with totally new unis, update Pat, and the colors.

Idk. Even if I tried to put aside all my Phin hatred, I think the fishies have the ugliest logo/colors in the NFL. Not only is the logo ugly but its lame and looks more like the wallpaper at a pediatrician's office than the logo of a football team. The colors are putrid. Aqua and coral?? ************. I'm not the biggest fan of flying elvis either, but I'll take it and blue/white/silver anyday over a some stupid dolphin in a helmet and aqua/coral.

:)

Put me down as a Flyin' Elvis lover. Pat Patriot? Eh.

I like Pat because it was different then the others not really because it was better. The flying Elvis is cool but it has the same lines as a few others (Jaguars, Panthers, Broncos, Eagles, Rams) to me. It is similiar in design.

Pat the Patriot could not be confused with any other logo. In a way a little goofey but not a rip off of other logos

An NFL team should copy the Penn State uniform. :D

An NFL team should copy the Penn State uniform. :D

I actually think the Ohio State Unis would be pretty sick in the NFL. And I think Notre Dame is the nicest uniform in sports.

yeah, tell me the Pat Patriot logo doesn't have the same lines as any other logo, then look at the old Oilers logo.

zzzzzzzzzzz x 2

yeah, tell me the Pat Patriot logo doesn't have the same lines as any other logo, then look at the old Oilers logo.

the old Houston Oilers logo was my 2nd prefered ones after Pat Patriot

i don't think the Titans will use it again

I'm a Pat Patriot man myself, and I love those red unis. Hated the old white ones. I like the current unis too, especially the blue shirts. I do not generally like any light color unis.

The early 90s unis were ghastly.

the old Houston Oilers logo was my 2nd prefered ones after Pat Patriot

i don't think the Titans will use it again

Poor bastards. Next time you think about dissing the Flying Elvis, remember it could be worse, no matter where you stand on this. You could be rooting for the Flaming Thumbtacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes