PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Time to wring our hands in frustration!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a good victory over a good team disabled by injury.

Wayne still looked good.

Sanders still looked good.

Manning looked like crap, but you've got to figure he can put up a good game when he needs one.

I think more highly of the Colts after what I saw, but not enough to change my impression that the Pats will easily beat them in the dome.

If you had told me before the game that they would win 29-7. I would have had a very different reaction.

In some ways it reminded me of our victory over the Browns... an unimpressive yet dominating victory.

You can honestly say with a straight face that idiots like Jilla are perfectly rational? Look around this board and I see more threads with respect to the Colts and Peyton. There was a 3 page thread the other day about how much people really like and appreciate Peyton. Can you find one like that over there? Nope, Brady is gay is what you get. Spygate, Brady's illigitimate kid (and Marvin's kid is what? immaculate conception?). Whenever somebody presents actual facts to present their argument, they are either ignored, or yet another excuse is made for how it can't be possible.

Dudette,

Between you, me, and everyone who reads this post, I DON'T think Jilla is all that rational. And her (and a few others) get really tiring and old. Useless threadstarters. I assume this all goes back to the '03/'04 days, when no doubt they took big beatings from Pats fans. So, you have to understand that again, most is to retaliate for years of abuse.

But really, every fan base has those types, and every has their excuse makers. Look at the Pats, and what Brady is doing. If you threw these two QB's numbers up, but you didn't know whose were whose, you'd think Brady is Manning of '04, and Manning is Brady. Yet all the sudden, there is nothing to critique, because it is the Golden Boy putting those numbers up.

It was a good victory over a good team disabled by injury.

Wayne still looked good.

Sanders still looked good.

Manning looked like crap, but you've got to figure he can put up a good game when he needs one.

I think more highly of the Colts after what I saw, but not enough to change my impression that the Pats will easily beat them in the dome.

If you had told me before the game that they would win 29-7. I would have had a very different reaction.

In some ways it reminded me of our victory over the Browns... an unimpressive yet dominating victory.

Ditto on your win V. Miami, no Trent, no Ron Brown. Pretty unimpressive yet dominating victory.

Ditto on your win V. Miami, no Trent, no Ron Brown. Pretty unimpressive yet dominating victory.

42-7 at halftime. Then we took our foot off the gas. We could have EASILY scored 80. EASILY. "No Trent" is funny, though.

Obviously the jags are a much better team than Miami, so that gets you points. Still and all, the Patriots performance on Sunday exceeds that of Peyton & Co. in my opinion.

42-7 at halftime. Then we took our foot off the gas. We could have EASILY scored 80. EASILY. "No Trent" is funny, though.

Obviously the jags are a much better team than Miami, so that gets you points. Still and all, the Patriots performance on Sunday exceeds that of Peyton & Co. in my opinion.

Cool, but in MY opinion, it was unimpressive. Dominating, yes.

Dudette,

Between you, me, and everyone who reads this post, I DON'T think Jilla is all that rational. And her (and a few others) get really tiring and old. Useless threadstarters. I assume this all goes back to the '03/'04 days, when no doubt they took big beatings from Pats fans. So, you have to understand that again, most is to retaliate for years of abuse.

But really, every fan base has those types, and every has their excuse makers. Look at the Pats, and what Brady is doing. If you threw these two QB's numbers up, but you didn't know whose were whose, you'd think Brady is Manning of '04, and Manning is Brady. Yet all the sudden, there is nothing to critique, because it is the Golden Boy putting those numbers up.

Ok, at least now I can look at you as a rational person since you admitted that she and a few others are nuts. I realize every fan base has there own crazies. I just think this board has a lot less than Indy. You have to admit that we do give a lot of respect to the Colts and there is none of that over there.
I don't know if I would make the mistake of the numbers in Manning v Brady. I have ALWAYS thought that Brady was the better QB. I'll always give Peyton the respect he deserves, but in my opinion, Brady will never be the QB that Brady is and has been. Even if he wasn't putting up these numbers, I would stil feel that way. I only get excited because a few more people are finally noticing that maybe they were wrong all these years.

Ok, at least now I can look at you as a rational person since you admitted that she and a few others are nuts. I realize every fan base has there own crazies. I just think this board has a lot less than Indy. You have to admit that we do give a lot of respect to the Colts and there is none of that over there.
I don't know if I would make the mistake of the numbers in Manning v Brady. I have ALWAYS thought that Brady was the better QB. I'll always give Peyton the respect he deserves, but in my opinion, Brady will never be the QB that Brady is and has been. Even if he wasn't putting up these numbers, I would stil feel that way. I only get excited because a few more people are finally noticing that maybe they were wrong all these years.
It's a difference of opinion. And all we would do is conjure up the same crap that we've heard for years.

Ok, at least now I can look at you as a rational person since you admitted that she and a few others are nuts. I realize every fan base has there own crazies. I just think this board has a lot less than Indy.

Yeah. Right.

Yeah. Right.

Seriously dude, if you think we are crazy ummm don't come. I don't post on your board an tell you that you are all nuts. I just read it.

Wow! I learned something new today. Immaculate Conception != Virgin Birth

I guess I don't believe in immaculate conception after all. Thanks for enlightening me on this topic.

Pssst.... Immaculate Conception (Key word "Conception") is not the same thing as "Virgin Birth" (key word "birth"). "Conception" and "Birth" are two different things entirely :)

Don't thank me. I'm just glad to help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News