PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Time to part ways with Belichick? [Lame troll thread from Buffalo]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Before this gets filled with haters and trolls, I honestly think it's time to think about moving on from Bill. Should we tarnish his legacy attempting to rebuild - having seasons filled with no playoffs or a wildcard exit? You can't convince me this current core can ever win the AFC East. Maybe its time to start a rebuild with a new coach. All due respect to Bill.

Mod Edit, FYI: The IP address is from Buffalo, just in case you were wondering.

You're thinking like the Dolphins rn. If anyone's expectation was above - or truly, even reflective of - what happened this season, I'd beg those folks to readjust their expectations.

Rebuilding takes a long time and the fact that we're in the playoffs is impressive. Idgaf if we beat up weak teams (most of the time we outright murdered them), we accomplished a lot. And furthermore, if we work on discipline (turnovers, penalties), we have a promising future. In fact, that's something BB has a good track record.

The fact that we remained as competitive as we did is a good thing.

So, no.

Thing is, even if Kraft got rid of Belichick, who would you replace him with?

That man (Belichick) has forgotten more about football than most of the current crop of upcoming NFL coaches will ever know. The Patriots have a team that's in the playoffs and might also have stumbled upon a franchise quarterback to boot.

Here We Go Again GIF

Yeah, it is simply unfathomable that they can ever win the division again, a day after they were eliminated from winning the division in the last day of the season. Uggghhhh...

Awful thread.... Next year mac is gonna be so much better. If things were so bad the 4thbquarter wouldn't have these quasi comebacks. Think about brady in yr 2 coming out gunning. We just need mac playing all 4 quarters

Before this gets filled with haters and trolls, I honestly think it's time to think about moving on from Bill. Should we tarnish his legacy attempting to rebuild - having seasons filled with no playoffs or a wildcard exit? You can't convince me this current core can ever win the AFC East. Maybe its time to start a rebuild with a new coach. All due respect to Bill.
It already has...

By you.

You've been listening to too much Felger and Mazz.

This same team goes 7 - 10 tops with some JAG stiff at head coach.

The 2021 Patriots are the first team in 6 years to make the playoffs with a rookie QB. There is no tarnish on this legacy.

How about we let him exit first.

Oh this thread is going to get good.

I think it is 50/50 that Bill retires this season or next.

Weren't you also the one that said we would never finish the 2020 or 2021 seasons because of Covid?

BB will go when he will decide it’s time to go. And that’s the only and 100% right way.
Who thinks differently GTFO
And I don’t agree with many decisions he made

Well, PatsWinBillsLose is a witty name for a Bildo troll. Was ChowderOverWings already taken?

It's not even the end of the season and the "sky is falling" is already out there, but I do think there needs to be some structural changes.. Mayo to the ST Coordinator, Steven B D. Coordinator or vice versa.. BB probably cannot keep up the work load he currently carries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
Back