PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Time to part ways with Belichick? [Lame troll thread from Buffalo]

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP have you recently found yourself shirtless , on your knees at a foxboro police station parking lot - praying?

Don't lie.

This team cannot win the AFC East? Just three weeks ago, we were talking about the Pats getting the #1 overall seed and a bye and yesterday they finished one game behind the Bills for the AFC East in the first of their rebuilding process with a new QB. If the Pats had another CB who could play outside or LB who could set the edge and a one more receiver who was either a quick slot or a true #1 and we would probably be looking at the Pats as the AFC East champs and the #1 overall seed.

This team has some significant flaws, but what team doesn't in the AFC? The Pats aren't that far away from being legitimate Super Bowl contenders. Hell, they could win the Super Bowl this year. Doubtful, it is certainly possible the Patriots of the seven win stretch returns and shocks the world.

Love to see Bill coach that Chargers team!!

Regardless of the stated position of the troll who started the thread, BB is not likely to be moving on before he passes Shula's record.

For **** sake this board needs more stringent whitelisting. New users need to be restricted to the practice squad sub-forum for 50-100 posts before mods review their posts to give them access to the main forum.

Before this gets filled with haters and trolls,

That happened with the OP.

I honestly think

No, you don't.

it's time to think about moving on from Bill.

Your love life is of no interest here, seek a therapist.

Should we tarnish his legacy attempting to rebuild - having seasons filled with no playoffs or a wildcard exit?

Businessman_Holding_Gun_To_Head_MON098143.jpg

You can't convince me this current core can ever win the AFC East.

Thanks for saving everyone here the trouble.

Maybe its time to start a rebuild with a new coach.

What's that got to do with the price of pea gravel?

All due respect to Bill.

giphy-6.gif

Before this gets filled with haters and trolls, I honestly think it's time to think about moving on from Bill. Should we tarnish his legacy attempting to rebuild - having seasons filled with no playoffs or a wildcard exit? You can't convince me this current core can ever win the AFC East. Maybe its time to start a rebuild with a new coach. All due respect to Bill.
1641864706567.gif

Before this gets filled with haters and trolls, I honestly think it's time to think about moving on from Bill. Should we tarnish his legacy attempting to rebuild - having seasons filled with no playoffs or a wildcard exit? You can't convince me this current core can ever win the AFC East. Maybe its time to start a rebuild with a new coach. All due respect to Bill.
1641865161916.pngING

OP has been a member almost 10 years with two posts. One of them being this thread lol
ahhh a long time poster has dusted off an old sock for the sake of starting a little trolling kerfluffle...

wonder if the mods can snag the ip address and out the dirty sock wearer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST