PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tim Krumrie for new DL coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Morse

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
We have an opening with Pepper Johnson departing. He was last on Jerry Glanville's UFL Hartford Colonial's staff in 2011. He was also on Glanville's staff for the recent East West shrine game. I think he would be ideal for our young DL (Armstead, Saliga, Chris Jones and Vallone).

I would be surprised if anyone that's not on the staff currently is in that role next season.

I heard he's kind of Krummie.

I just think of him breaking his leg in the SB. Benglas may have won it if he didn't. He was a very good player.

We have an opening with Pepper Johnson departing. He was last on Jerry Glanville's UFL Hartford Colonial's staff in 2011. He was also on Glanville's staff for the recent East West shrine game. I think he would be ideal for our young DL (Armstead, Saliga, Chris Jones and Vallone).

Good choice except Pepper was LB coach, not DL coach. Not that guys don't swap coaching jobs. Unfortunately BB seems to hire mostly guys from his acquaintance/work tree.

KRUMRIE?

vader.jpg

Good choice except Pepper was LB coach, not DL coach. Not that guys don't swap coaching jobs. Unfortunately BB seems to hire mostly guys from his acquaintance/work tree.

Pat Graham was LB coach in 2011 (and Pepper was DE coach from 2004-2011), then they switched roles in 2012. So Graham could fairly easily move back to coaching the LBs, with a DE line coach brought in.

Pat Graham was LB coach in 2011 (and Pepper was DE coach from 2004-2011), then they switched roles in 2012. So Graham could fairly easily move back to coaching the LBs, with a DE line coach brought in.

That was my point, "not that guys don't swap coaching jobs"

Wonder how his leg is holding up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore