PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Night Football, San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos: preview and prediction

Re: Thursday Night Football, San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos: preview and predic

I agree, but to truly be Yoda-esque you have to make the sentence structure all awkward, like

"Egotistical and undisciplined are Denver. An undoing for them will it be."

In my mind I switched up the words to make them more Yoda-like, haha :p

Re: Thursday Night Football, San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos: preview and predic

All the bleeding of the clock was for nothing. Gonna turn in for the night, fellas. Hope I wake up to a Chargers win.

you might the good luck charm. you cannot go...:mad: :)

I like Mayock's analysis during the draft, but this announce team is incredibly boring.

Yea, TNF play by play is always a snooze fest.

I'm so ready for Anchorman 2.

wonder how SD can find a way to blow this one

1 more quarter. I don't care if Peyton destroyed the titans last week. His throws do not have the same velocity as the other top 5 QBs in this league. His WRs are bailing him out with their separation. You can see it in his form when he throws; it's almost out of whack. Pick 6 time.

Thursday Night Football, San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos: preview and pr...

Somehow manning will throw 5tds and tie the record.

Chargers might be that team that gets hot every year right before the playoffs...

Thursday Night Football, San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos: preview and pr...

And here it comes :(

they will show you in the 4th Q

And the chargers are who we thought they were...or manning throws a pick

My tv has decided it doesn't want to work anymore

I sure hope the Chargers do not blow this game.

Lol, entire left side was clearly open.

here comes a TD

Here is where they throw it on the 1 YD line...

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back