PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Night Football: Indianapolis Colts at Tennessee Titans - preview and pick

Re: TNF: Colts @ Titans

richardson is a top 5 RB easy..... :bricks:

It's dumb to trade a 1st round pick for any running back. To trade a 1st round pick for a stiff like Richardson is a move only Irsay could tweet about..

Did I mention that I've developed a new found respect for Bill Polian? He's still a jerk, but he did a pretty impressive job building a team while working for an idiot owner. Imagine the energy he must have invested babysitting Irsay (or constantly filling his scotch glass).

I'm so pissed.

I hate Fitzpatrick and that ugly beard. Never liked him whenever we played vs. the Bills either.

Now he throws a completely useless TD pass @ the end to ruin the pointspread for my parlay. :mad:

Why couldn't he be his usual self and throw an INT? :mad:

What the he double hockey sticks happened? I went for a beer after work and it was 17-6. I just got back from picking up my PS4 and the Titans lost?

What the he double hockey sticks happened? I went for a beer after work and it was 17-6. I just got back from picking up my PS4 and the Titans lost?

is it really that suprising considering it was barely a 9 point lead in the first half

richardson is a top 5 RB easy..... :bricks:

I'm still leery of the Colts OL, but it appears I may need to tip my hat to patsinthesnow...

What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
Back