PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Night Football: Indianapolis Colts at Tennessee Titans - preview and pick

Re: TNF: Colts @ Titans

richardson is a top 5 RB easy..... :bricks:

It's dumb to trade a 1st round pick for any running back. To trade a 1st round pick for a stiff like Richardson is a move only Irsay could tweet about..

Did I mention that I've developed a new found respect for Bill Polian? He's still a jerk, but he did a pretty impressive job building a team while working for an idiot owner. Imagine the energy he must have invested babysitting Irsay (or constantly filling his scotch glass).

I'm so pissed.

I hate Fitzpatrick and that ugly beard. Never liked him whenever we played vs. the Bills either.

Now he throws a completely useless TD pass @ the end to ruin the pointspread for my parlay. :mad:

Why couldn't he be his usual self and throw an INT? :mad:

What the he double hockey sticks happened? I went for a beer after work and it was 17-6. I just got back from picking up my PS4 and the Titans lost?

What the he double hockey sticks happened? I went for a beer after work and it was 17-6. I just got back from picking up my PS4 and the Titans lost?

is it really that suprising considering it was barely a 9 point lead in the first half

richardson is a top 5 RB easy..... :bricks:

I'm still leery of the Colts OL, but it appears I may need to tip my hat to patsinthesnow...

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back