PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Night Football: Dolphins vs. Ravens... urgh...

Jay Cutler just spit & let spit dribble down his chin.:confused::confused: The guy for real doesn't give a sh*t.

Tunes has a pet parrot named Tuney...it's understandable that he possesses some form of subconscious hostility towards the feline menaces Tuney faces in this hard cruel world..:eek:

Speaking of cats and birds, would a valid one-word summary of this game be "Woof"?

I understand not being all that great on Thursday night but being shut out is horrible.

I am glad the dolphins are going to lose. Hopefully the Bills lose as well and we get some separation in the AFCE this week.

Tunes has a pet parrot named Tuney...it's understandable that he possesses some form of subconscious hostility towards the feline menaces Tuney faces in this hard cruel world..:eek:
No, it's got nothing to do with Tunie (spell the name right). It's just that America has an overabundance of house cats and too many are mismanaged by numbskull owners. I won't bore people here with the details and statistics.

Oh yeah.... Tom Brady has Neeevvveeerrr been hit in the head.

AwNrem.gif

That hit only pissed him off enough to turn Buffalo into his doormat. :cool:

It was only a matter of time until this game reached a boiling point.

Suh trying to chokeslam Mallet and doesn't get ejected. :rolleyes:

No, it's got nothing to do with Tunie (spell the name right). It's just that America has an overabundance of house cats and too many are mismanaged by numbskull owners. I won't bore people here with the details and statistics.

I'm going to watch til' the end now, just for the fights. Here's hoping Suh somehow gets suspended forever.:p

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back