Thumb Accident Keeps Brady Out of Action vs Bears

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Thumb Accident Keeps Brady Out of Action vs Bears

Ian Logue

According to NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport, Brady reportedly accidentally sliced his thumb on a pair of scissors, which kept him out of action against Chicago.

Continue reading...

With Tom Brady hurt, Patriots' Jimmy Garoppolo turns in another solid game

Apparently TB cut his hand. Anyone know anymore on this? Didn't see any threads on this.

Tom Brady sits out after cutting his right thumb with scissors

According to the report, Brady was trying to remove something from the bottom of his shoe when he suffered the injury.

Doesn't sound like anything serious. Some of the comments are pretty funny...

This is what happens when you try and deflate your own footballs.

When you can’t find a ball needle you do what you have to do.

Let’s be nice here. I cut my fingers with scissors once. Had to have stitches even. Then again I was in 1st grade. . .

You have no proof he did this. It’s a fact, the natural gas law proves that he did not have scissors in his hands at all.

He cut his thumb. No big deal. Could have played through it i am sure but it gave them a reason not to play him and let Jimmy G have more minutes.

He cut his thumb with a pair of scissors. I TOLD him to stop scrapbooking!

Because it was talk about in the game thread

I guess I missed it. Figured it would be more newsworthy than a mention in game thread which is over 50 pages long.

poor tom, now gisele has to spoon feed him.

lucky guy

This whole thing is a cover-up. Pats have had some turnover in the medical and training departments. Clearly they have a problem with talent retention and are forced to bring in lesser-qualified training staff.

TMZ saw this guy leaving the stadium last night. Not sure what to make of it?

edward-final-blog-post.jpg

First of all, for those of us who weren't intoxicated enough to be able to handle the Game Thread, thanks for the 411 on this. :)

I thought that Jimmy Garoppolo's reaction to this specific news pretty well sums up his entire situation: “I didn’t think I was going to [start], and then some stuff came up and I was thrown in there."

Tom Brady sits out after cutting his right thumb with scissors

According to the report, Brady was trying to remove something from the bottom of his shoe when he suffered the injury.

Doesn't sound like anything serious. Some of the comments are pretty funny...

This is what happens when you try and deflate your own footballs.

When you can’t find a ball needle you do what you have to do.

Let’s be nice here. I cut my fingers with scissors once. Had to have stitches even. Then again I was in 1st grade. . .

You have no proof he did this. It’s a fact, the natural gas law proves that he did not have scissors in his hands at all.
All that matters is that he was generally aware of a scheme "to remove something from the bottom of his shoe." Once that is established, you can make up anything you want.

Personally, I believe that he was trying to remove the copy of the secret codes between himself and McNally about how much to deflate the balls that he hid in his shoe when Kensil walked by after the Colts game.

This whole thing is a cover-up. Pats have had some turnover in the medical and training departments. Clearly they have a problem with talent retention and are forced to bring in lesser-qualified training staff.

TMZ saw this guy leaving the stadium last night. Not sure what to make of it?

View attachment 13815
I understand that there is tape that shows him in the bathroom during the 2014/15 AFCCG. How else could McNally have deflated all those balls in 90 seconds...now, everything makes sense...looks like we were wrong all along.

Stay tuned Mazz and Felger will have the latest conspiracy theories @ 2:00 PM....

Sheesh, his hand-eye coordination is clearly going. Trade him now before the other 31 teams figure this out...
:D

It'll be the topic of all the radio shows today. Not anything about the game, just mad speculation.

Better hope Goodell doesn't decide to suspend him under the conduct policy for "knifing an NFL player".:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft