PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This should be the SB Jersey (with MHK Patch obviously)

Status
Not open for further replies.
001361006.jpg

2002 season. That one was against the Broncos. That gave us our fourth straight loss on the season. Had to go out for a walk after that one.

The monochromes bring back bad memories from that season. DO NOT WANT!

Edit- it's not a terrible look though, all things considered

Last edited:
Thanks but no thanks,

They look like soccer jerseys and the light blue reminds me of the Chargers

I saw those on the nflshop. They have them for the Giants too. The annual Super Bowl collectible fashion jersey. I'd rather have the SB logo sewn onto the team jersey.

Why don't the Pats have a red alternative jersey to were with the silver pants. Couple years ago somebody photoshopped a picture of Kevin Faulk with this combo. It looked awesome.

Thumbs way down on the OPs jersey.

I know the Giants said they are wearing their white jerseys but have the Pats announced what they're wearing? I'm assuming it's blue, as I don't think they're allowed to wear the retro Red ones.

I know BB is somewhat superstitious about these things (ex. made Cowboys wear blue on the road) so that's the only reason I ask. They wore blue last time vs NYG in SB42 so perhaps he wants to change it up.

Found the answer.

twitter.com/#!/Patriots/status/161557307287810049

Last edited:
I'd just rather that we wear our road jerseys for this one.The home blues didn't help at all the last time.

I'd just rather that we wear our road jerseys for this one. The home blues didn't help at all the last time.

Sorry Dude, that's ugly.

I'd just rather that we wear our road jerseys for this one. The home blues didn't help at all the last time.

Blue's are 2-1 in the SB, not that the jersey has anything to do with it.

I love the all-blue look, looks fast and mean! :rocker:

I like it too but Belichick is on record after their last loss wearing it saying they will never wear that combo again as long as he is coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Back