PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This our chance to get back at the Steelers and their fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
that was every team in on that. we have to win for ourselves not them. if we lose we are probably out of the playoff picture

The Steeler fans are obsessed with the Patriots because the Patriots went to their house and knocked them out of 2 Super Bowls, not to mention the 1996 playoffs. The Steelers havent beaten the Patriots in a game that counts since probably 1997. And as far back as 2005 they all were proclaiming the dynasty dead. In the meantime the Patriots have been right there every year and the Steeler fans remain perplexed by it all.

they can have the T-Shirts. Can you imagine how ticked off they would be if the Patriots beat them again, with Matt Cassel this time??

Last edited:
you remember the "Bernard Pollard Fan Club" t-shirt that was made by STEELERS fans earlier this year? this game is our opportunity to shut them up once and for all. [/url]

Or at least until the playoffs...or until next season. The Pats and Steelers have a great rivalry - it's all about football. It's not about Rats or Tunas. It's about 2 franchises that build teams the right way and 2 fan bases that are as hard core as it gets.

AIEEEE!!!! It's the Perilous P*ssrags! I'm esscared! :D

I don't understand why the Pats need to get back at a team that they blew out last year, beat in two AFCCGs and has only beat the Pats once since 2000. I think they've been pretty punished as it is.

I don't understand why the Pats need to get back at a team that they blew out last year, beat in two AFCCGs and has only beat the Pats once since 2000. I think they've been pretty punished as it is.

i want more. i will never get tired of watching the pats beat the steelers

Should be a great game. It's been a great rivalry, right up there with Pats - Colts.

I wonder if there is any chance of the Pats playing the Steelers in the AFCCG this year? It would be at Heinz, most likely, where we have won more AFCCG's than they have.....:D

Actually what's great about this game is that we are the Steelers rivaly game.

Nothing grates a "stillers" fan more than neglect. These guys get so irritated when I tell them they are a "JAT" we have issues with.

I have news for you patriot fans. The Steeler fans don't really worry themselves about the patriots. They consider the Ravens and Browns as their rivals. Patriot fans who are egocentric think they are relevant to other teams. News flash for you no one really cares about you.

I have news for you patriot fans. The Steeler fans don't really worry themselves about the patriots. They consider the Ravens and Browns as their rivals. Patriot fans who are egocentric think they are relevant to other teams. News flash for you no one really cares about you.
Then why are you here?

YA, I said it!!!!!!!!!
:singing:

Did you just say nobody really cares about us? Then what is all the unrelenting media attention about? Or how about this: your team, the most recognizable and well known team in the NFL, doesn't even have as many Google articles as we do. Proof?

New England Patriots - Google Search

Pittsburgh Steelers - Google Search

1 million + more articles. I won't even bother getting into other team's forums from around the NFL. Last year was a little more ridiculous than this year though. And besides, if you're in the crowd that "doesn't care either way about us", then tell me: why are you posting here?

Because this is the team we play this week.

Because this is the team we play this week.

And yet you joined in January of 2007 and have 67 posts? Did we play you 67 times in the past year?

No, but before this game I hadn't posted since march. Good try. Typical ignorant patriot fan.

No, but before this game I hadn't posted since march. Good try. Typical ignorant patriot fan.

We're throwing out the typicals now huh? Typical fat, pale, and ******ed with an IQ of 6 Pittsburgh native and Steeler fan. How's that one, chief?

If we didn't matter to you, you wouldn't be here in the first place. It's not there's an overwhelming amount of Steeler fans posting on here because it's "STEELER WEEKZ~!". Or did I just miss all 700,000 of them?

I guess a Steelers fan WOULD know ignorance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes