PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The worst offseason acquisition....

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_T26

Banned
Reaction score
Is the extra money brought in by the new CBA. So far Extra Cap Space who goes by the nickname ECS has shown to be nothing more then a bust. He has zero catches for 0 yards, 0 tackles, 0 sacks, 0 ints. The dude is such a waste.

R_T26 said:
Is the extra money brought in by the new CBA. So far Extra Cap Space who goes by the nickname ECS has shown to be nothing more then a bust. He has zero catches for 0 yards, 0 tackles, 0 sacks, 0 ints. The dude is such a waste.

You are a very silly person.

R_T26 said:

I think he has great potential.

You know, I bet if you ask ECS he'll tell you the same thing every other player in the locker room would probably tell you. He'll tell you that he could have played better, maybe make a few extra plays here and there and just overall execute better. The fact is everyone needs to play better. We need to coach better, we need to pass better, we need to run better, play better defense, and execute on special teams. I don't know how else to answer it.

Is ECS related to Diet Pepsi Machine?

Hawg 73 said:
Is ECS related to Diet Pepsi Machine?

I thought we'd already traded Diet Pepsi Machine for Toaster Oven? What the????

I heard ECS giving an interview asking the fans to be patient with him this year, saying something about giving the team flexibility and that we'd notice his impact in future years. I think that ticked off Belichick because I haven't heard a peep from him since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft