PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The `Say Something Awesome About Tom Brady` Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, never...in any sport

i'm only a Pats Fan since Eason and Grogan times... :)

GOAT - is there really more to be said?

as a Patriot fan since 1976 and a huge Tom Brady fan, I've put up with a lot of crap this week from friends and coworkers. The usual, he's done. he's in decline, he's wants out of New England, he's an over-rated prima donna blah blah blah.

To all these people I just want to say, never ever ever question Brady's ability, his heart and his desire to win.

Folks what we are privileged to be witnessing here in New England is one of the greatest QB's to ever lace 'em up.
The only guy I can even think to compare to Brady for these same attributes is the great Joe Montana, and Tom, that's some pretty good company to be in.

that-s-my-quarterback-o.gif
That's my Quarterback

I was at the game last night and Tom Brady basically gave the Big middle Finger to anybody that doubted him. He was fired up and the team around him responded. He is and always will be TFB

GOAT and most patient QB of all time

Tom Brady has been my all time favorite athlete since the exact moment that he spiked the ball so hard he fell down. I shouldn't have to tell you what game. It's the 14th year of absolutely adoring everything he brings to a football team, my favorite football team.

I hope the cowards stay away for a while and let the growns handle the adult discussion around here for a bit. Oh, and go Tom F. Brady, if you aren't fully on board with 12 i don't care what you have to say about the NEP....go Pats.

How old are you??

Brady has a really good game. Key to the win was the play of the o-line and the running game.

"Tom, remember that time you played the Bengals and you were all angry and drove the ball down their throats for a TD on the opening drive? That was AWESOME."

abc_gmanow_farley_080512_mn.jpg

I was happy to see brady with some fire last night as opposed to mopey brady we had seen for the two weeks prior.

On my phone so multi quote isn't working, but fnord and edkk323 i just want to say thank you for your honesty and I'm proud to count you among our brethren. Pats fans extend to China and i think that's awesome...Patriots can help a good person going through tough times.

GO PATS!!! from here to China and back! And right back in to fnord's backyard.

NFL is growing in China, they offered free streams for all night games and all the playoff games. The majority is TB fan since he is the best looking althelet. Also cuz there are a lot of Chinese students in east coast, boston area.

Plus the stream is uncut and commercial free. During timeouts, they just show the stadium and the filed. I can also hear the commentators talking to each other behind the scene. They usually just rehearse.

boss

he takes care of the mess.

Picture is worth a thousand words. You can't fake that kind of man love and it has only gotten stronger. This day one of TC 2005 and was plastered on the front page of the Herald's sports section.

Attachments

• IMAG0795_1.jpg
    IMAG0795_1.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 11
There's no quarterback more fun to watch play in the NFL than Tom Brady.

It has nothing to do with biases, but I am never blown away with your standard Peyton Manning game. I'm usually more impressed with his receivers taking 5 yard dump offs through 3 tackles and 80 yards to the house. Ducks and dump offs.

Tom plays football like the Terminator. Perfect spiral, high velocity laser strikes and with the intensity you would expect from someone at the line backer position.

Dude is on another level.

One day the NFL will never be the same without him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Back