PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Revis Contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Revis would have preferred the Jets to the Patriots this year.

Ya that's the story. But would not be surprised if that really wasn't the case and it was just Revis sticking it to the jests because he knew they wouldn't bring him back. I mean just look at the jests fans when it was reported he had interest in returning they were all pumped talking about how they let Revis go rehab for a year and got the defensive rookie of the year in return for it. Then the dagger came in the form of the Patriots signing him.

I don't know why we are even discussing this, Patrodomaus already gave the Revis deal an EPIC FAIL rating because they didn't re-sign him before he ever played a down for them.

Jets fans must cry when they see that picture.

I have an account on gang green forum , my avatar is Brady destroying a turkey in the mouth at the end of the buttfumble game, I will set this picture in my signature and do somo posts over there.
Revis will want more than anyone else is making out there. The top corners, other than Revis, are all off the market now, so he'll get it.

And it damned well SHOULD BE from the Patriots. He's not only as good as any corner in football, and will be for a couple/few more years, he's also smart enough on the defensive side of the ball to shift over to be a world-class safety when the time comes.

Baloney to all of it: pay the beast. You WILL NOT replace him.

I totally agree, and there is also an intangible there that is the effect he has in all defensive backfield, making everyone around him better and he doesn't look like a selfish player, he's teaching the kids and this is very valuable. Also, when I remember the secondary from a few years ago, oh man, BB knows and I hope he wants some stability back there too.

Pay the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand