PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The real fools today is not the F.O......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Williams, what you just said is the most insanely idiotic thing I have ever heard. At no point in you incoherent rambling response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all now dumber for having had listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul!!

Sorry.. had to do it.

and that's about as damning a post as can be put up on this board, when even a wishy washy,good natured Flounder gives you a kick in the azz...

flounder.jpg

Mr. Williams, what you just said is the most insanely idiotic thing I have ever heard. At no point in you incoherent rambling response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all now dumber for having had listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul!!

Sorry.. had to do it.

SO your saying that you like this draft?????

Take a look at the Colorado Cal game last year and watch the Cam Jordan versus Nate Solder match-up.

I give you a hint, final score Cal 52- Col 7

You might like what you see out of Vareen, but you will be conviced that the Pats made the wrong choice.

Take a look at the Colorado Cal game last year and watch the Cam Jordan versus Nate Solder match-up.

You might like what you see out of Vareen, but you will be conviced that the Pats made the wrong choice.

I tend to think that Scar and BB know more about Offensive linemen than you, me or anyone else on this board.

heh...so Jordan scored 52 points on Solder??..huh??..where does one find strong LSD these days...that post is hallucinogenic...5 sacks allowed in three full seasons, 1500 offensive plays...and you post THIS utter garbage???:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Since when is deferring to a proven expert the same as blind allegiance? You "know" a lot. People used to "know" that the planets and sun moved around the earth.

There was also a time when everybody on Earth thought we were at the center of the universe. Then a virtual nobody proposed a vastly different theory and evreybody else thought he was nuts. He was right and that one person changed everything. All I'm saying is that an open mind and diverse ways of reasoning are not bad things. Blind acceptance of, and complete rejection of, the proposed status quo both carry risk.

I'm going to wait until after FA and the start of games before passing judgement. The Pat's front 7 defense is complicated and this season is different than others. It's possible that rookies won't get training, workouts and even a play book until June. Working a drafted LBer or DE into this system is hard enough in a normal season. This season it could be even more difficult. Based on that I'd rather see experienced vets coming out of FA as addition(s) to the front 7. I don't know if this is Belicheck's reasoning, but it does seem to minimize risk during this labor dispute.

Last edited:
heh...so Jordan scored 52 points on Solder??..huh??..where does one find strong LSD these days...that post is hallucinogenic...5 sacks allowed in three full seasons, 1500 offensive plays...and you post THIS utter garbage???:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 sacks including a strip sack, Colorado had minus twenty yards at the half, laugh all you want. But clearly Jordan is a getter player.

2 sacks including a strip sack, Colorado had minus twenty yards at the half, laugh all you want. But clearly Jordan is a getter player.

no...Cal is a better TEAM..or is that getter?...I gotta start taking drugs to keep up with this logic

if he also plays LT then I think bb really did **** this thing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft