PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Published Wells Report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NFL is not going to succeed in suspending Brady even if they tried.....the NFLPA would blow it out of the water due to the fact that the rules do not stipulate a suspension for altering the footballs

I've been saying this since day one

Oh go ... yourself, Go back to your basement and play halo.
An F'n Donko fan ... lots of rocks moving tonight.

How's noodle arm?

Here's a snippet that I found interesting:

McNally: Tom sucks...im going make that next ball a f@ckin balloon
Jastremski: Talked to him last night. He actually brought you up and said you
must have a lot of stress trying to get them done...
Jastremski: I told him it was. He was right though...
Jastremski: I checked some of the balls this morn... The refs f@cked us...a few
of then were at almost 16

There's two ways to interpret this exchange. Jastremski relaying that Brady assumed McNally "must have been under a lot of stress trying to get them done" sounds fishy when considering McNally's the one supposedly altering the pressure of the game balls after the refs check them. My issue is if he is indeed letting air out of the balls, then why were they "almost 16" the next morning as mentioned by Jastremski?

With all due respect, you don't know what you're talking about. Sean Payton was suspended for a YEAR because he "should have known", and that quote is from Goodell. Google it if you don't believe me.

He could slap Brady with a year-long suspension with the same quote if he wants to.

and the NFLPA would appeal on behalf of Brady and there would be no suspension because tampering with footballs is a 25K fine.....period......end of discussion......

who won SB49?

An F'n Donko fan ... lots of rocks moving tonight.

How's noodle arm?
Sure your also another one that drinks the coolaid...you can go ...Yeh you know

I grew up back there idiot so have a good day JA

Sure your also another one that drinks the coolaid...you can go ...Yeh you know

I grew up back there idiot so have a good day JA
"I grew up back there idiot" :confused::confused::confused: go brush yer tooth.

I'd be outraged if they even THOUGHT about suspending Brady for a game.

It says in the rule book the maximum motherf*cking fine is $25,000, doesn't it?!

It's a minimum, I beleive.

The NFL publicly said they would eject Marshawn Lynch from the NFC Championship Game if he wore gold cleats. A one-game suspension for gold-freaking-cleats. Link: http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...hawn-lynch-pete-carroll-russell-wilson-011815

I'm just a visiting Seahawks fan, but after reading a lot of this report and all the text messages in it, Brady deserves to be suspended for a good number of games. Sorry, most of you won't like it, but too bad. Compare what the league was threatening to do to Lynch in a critical playoff game FOR THE COLOR OF HIS CLEATS to what everyone now FACTUALLY knows about Brady from this report and there is literally no defense in favor of not suspending Brady.

Fact, not opinion.

Factual? Did you even read the report? I could give two tubs of turd about Marshawn Lynch and his cleats which has/have nothing to do with this witch hunt. I could also care less if he ever talks to the media again. To me that is a good thing, I highly doubt he hasn't anything interesting to say anyway.

Maybe they will get this resolved correctly if they finally get the 4th or 5th interview with the employee who so maliciously had to go to work instead of wasting his time again? Right, he was dodging alright with something to hide. ;) Oh and let's not forget those texts now. The ones that state let's blow the balls up past 16 psi. Wow, those are so damning. I'd be more frightened if some people could actually comprehend what they are reading. But hey, while the media keeps shoveling maneur into the populaces mouths which people just seem to eat up while enjoying the taste, I'll sit here and watch highlights of Super Bowl 49 and then 39 and then 38 and then 36.

But yeah, you guys got it right. Cheaters all the way, nothing counts before Spygate and everything after was deflated footballs. Yep, imagine if those footballs were deflated for the Super Bowl. Instead of throwing for 328 yards and 4 TDs I'm thinking he would of cheated his way up to about 550 and 6 TDs against that **** defense of Seattles. God, I love Tom Brady. 13-15 124 yards and 2 tds all in the 4th quarter without his deflated balls he loves so much. So here is a big Fitzy GFY to you sir and have a good day.:) congratulations for joining the masses of Patriot Haters world wide. We welcome you aboard the "In search of" why are the Patriots so good for so long crowd.

Funny thing when I read the conversation between McNally and Jastremski, I can get a completly different conclusion then Wells.

Jastremski: I checked some of the balls this morn... The refs ****ed us...a few of then were at almost 16
(my conclusion balls were overinflated)

McNally: **** tom ...16 is nothing...wait till next sunday
(Tom complained about the overinflated balls (16lbs) McNally jokes about making them even more inflated the 16)

McNally: Make sure you blow up the ball to look like a rugby ball so tom can get used to it before sunday
(Again McNally joking about overinflating the balls to piss off Tom)

Jastremski: Can‟t wait to give you your needle this week :)
( Here is where it gets dicey, why would McNally need a needle)

McNally: **** tom....make sure the pump is attached to the needle.....****in watermelons coming
(McNally angry and threating to overinflate the balls to piss off Tom)

Jastremski: So angry
(Is he angry because Tom wants the balls deflated to 12.5 or angry because Tom wants them below 12.5 which he knows is illegal. No way to tell but Wells is going with the under 12.5 scenario)

McNally: The only thing deflating sun..is his passing rating
(Presume sun.. means the game on Sunday. Again is he angry about Tom asking him to deflate the footballs illegally. Again all we have so far is Tom is angry because some footballs were overinflated even up to 16 psi. No conversation that he likes them below 12.5))

Jastremski: I have a big needle for u this week
(Again a reference that there is too much air in the footballs. Troubling reference as why McNally would need a needle)

McNally: Better be surrounded by cash and newkicks....or its a rugby sunday
(Again an angry McNally threaten to have the balls overinflated unless he gets something from Tom. McNally can tell the game officials to inflate the footballs higher then 12.5 if he so wishes)

McNally: **** tom
(Clearly angry with Tom. Probably got chewed out about balls being overinflated above 12.5 psi)

Jastremski: Maybe u will have some nice size 11s in ur locker
(Don't piss off Tom do what he wants. Could be read as a bribe or just doing your job and getting the footballs prepared and inflated to 12.5 just as Tom wanted)

McNally: Tom must really be working your balls hard this week
(Jas is the one getting the footballs prepared for gameday)

Jastremski: Size 11?
Jastremski: 2 or 3X?
McNally: Tom must really be on you
McNally: 11 0r 11 half......2x unless its tight fitting
Jastremski: Nah. Hasn‟t even mentioned it, figured u should get something since he gives u nothing
(Jas saying that McNally should get some footwear. Note that he says Tom never mentioned it)

Here is my conclusion of that conversation. No reference anywhere that Tom wanted the footballs under 12.5 psi. References to Tom being angry about footballs overinflated above 12.5. That the mention of some kind of reward came solely from Jas and not Tom.

The reference to the needle and big needle is the crux of the conversation. It is so vague that it can be read as evidence of wrongdoing or it could be just an innocent remark about letting some air out of overinflated footballs.

So basically what they are telling me is Ted Wells got paid how many millions to use a magic eight ball and come up with "it's more probable than not?'

With all due respect, you don't know what you're talking about. Sean Payton was suspended for a YEAR because he "should have known", and that quote is from Goodell. Google it if you don't believe me.

He could slap Brady with a year-long suspension with the same quote if he wants to.

You are confusing evidence ("proof") with the standard of liability. Those are two separate legal concepts. Dues Irae is talking about evidence. Sean Payton was punished because he had a duty to know what his assistant coaches and players were doing. That isn't evidence.

So basically what they are telling me is Ted Wells got paid how many millions to use a magic eight ball and come up with "it's more probable than not?'
I think Wells subbed (contracted) it out and pocketed the leftover.

It looks like bits and pieces and they tried to collate it and that was a fail.

How many times have I told someone that someone else said something about them ..to make them feel important or to get them to do their job. When in reality the 3rd party knew nothing about it

Funny thing when I read the conversation between McNally and Jastremski, I can get a completly different conclusion then Wells.

Jastremski: I checked some of the balls this morn... The refs ****ed us...a few of then were at almost 16
(my conclusion balls were overinflated)

McNally: **** tom ...16 is nothing...wait till next sunday
(Tom complained about the overinflated balls (16lbs) McNally jokes about making them even more inflated the 16)

McNally: Make sure you blow up the ball to look like a rugby ball so tom can get used to it before sunday
(Again McNally joking about overinflating the balls to piss off Tom)

Jastremski: Can‟t wait to give you your needle this week :)
( Here is where it gets dicey, why would McNally need a needle)

McNally: **** tom....make sure the pump is attached to the needle.....****in watermelons coming
(McNally angry and threating to overinflate the balls to piss off Tom)

Jastremski: So angry
(Is he angry because Tom wants the balls deflated to 12.5 or angry because Tom wants them below 12.5 which he knows is illegal. No way to tell but Wells is going with the under 12.5 scenario)

McNally: The only thing deflating sun..is his passing rating
(Presume sun.. means the game on Sunday. Again is he angry about Tom asking him to deflate the footballs illegally. Again all we have so far is Tom is angry because some footballs were overinflated even up to 16 psi. No conversation that he likes them below 12.5))

Jastremski: I have a big needle for u this week
(Again a reference that there is too much air in the footballs. Troubling reference as why McNally would need a needle)

McNally: Better be surrounded by cash and newkicks....or its a rugby sunday
(Again an angry McNally threaten to have the balls overinflated unless he gets something from Tom. McNally can tell the game officials to inflate the footballs higher then 12.5 if he so wishes)

McNally: **** tom
(Clearly angry with Tom. Probably got chewed out about balls being overinflated above 12.5 psi)

Jastremski: Maybe u will have some nice size 11s in ur locker
(Don't piss off Tom do what he wants. Could be read as a bribe or just doing your job and getting the footballs prepared and inflated to 12.5 just as Tom wanted)

McNally: Tom must really be working your balls hard this week
(Jas is the one getting the footballs prepared for gameday)

Jastremski: Size 11?
Jastremski: 2 or 3X?
McNally: Tom must really be on you
McNally: 11 0r 11 half......2x unless its tight fitting
Jastremski: Nah. Hasn‟t even mentioned it, figured u should get something since he gives u nothing
(Jas saying that McNally should get some footwear. Note that he says Tom never mentioned it)

Here is my conclusion of that conversation. No reference anywhere that Tom wanted the footballs under 12.5 psi. References to Tom being angry about footballs overinflated above 12.5. That the mention of some kind of reward came solely from Jas and not Tom.

The reference to the needle and big needle is the crux of the conversation. It is so vague that it can be read as evidence of wrongdoing or it could be just an innocent remark about letting some air out of overinflated footballs.

I've seen nothing that makes it impossible to take the text messages to mean that the people are talking about Brady wanting the balls in proper condition and at 12.5 BEFORE the officials get them. Given Wells' comments, it seems as if he feels the same is true, but he prefers his "guilty" spin.

Ya where is the outcry for Rodgers to be suspended, he went on record saying he over-inflates footballs. That is more evidence than Ted Wells has on Brady.

Just proves the extreme bias the mediots have.

Speaking of Rogers, he's a pretty big Union guy and it would not shock me if he had more to say in Brady's defense.

There's two ways to interpret this exchange. Jastremski relaying that Brady assumed McNally "must have been under a lot of stress trying to get them done" sounds fishy when considering McNally's the one supposedly altering the pressure of the game balls after the refs check them. My issue is if he is indeed letting air out of the balls, then why were they "almost 16" the next morning as mentioned by Jastremski?
They are probably referring to 'brought you up' as that he knew mcnally. But the clear evidence here is that they gave the balls to the refs and they pumped it up to 16 .So clearly after they didnt tamper with the balls . This should be printed in bold but has been hidden.

How many times have I told someone that someone else said something about them ..to make them feel important or to get them to do their job. When in reality the 3rd party knew nothing about it
That's a great point you make. BUT WHY ARE THE REFS FU_KING THE PATRIOTS?

The idjits on NFL.com and ESPN are going back and saying about Brady's presser, "Wait a minute, didn't Brady say he has never concerned himself at all with the pressure of the ball?'

In fact, Brady said the exact opposite at the presser. He said he is very particular about the PSI. He wants it at 12.5, that's how he likes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes