PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Polian Corner....Enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonBlackmon55

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
As his teams continue to choke away SB's (1-6 now I think:rocker:), the true colors keep coming out...Blames everyone on OL, to Baskett-case to Defense, to lack of PI call on Collir for SB loss......except no blame on Goober #1's chokejob int..

OT, the dude looks like a shriveled up prune, with a full set of Dentures.

The Official Website of the Indianapolis Colts

The only man to win NFL Executive of the Year six times, Polian in the 1980s built the Buffalo Bills into a four-time Super Bowl participant. In the mid-1990s, he built

The Colts sure do love that word participant don't they. Why don't they just write 'loser'?

Facebook User6:17 pm
I've been bleeding BLUE since I was a kid in the Bert Jones/Lydell Mitchell era in the 70's. I consider it a privilege and a blessing to be a COLTS fan. Our COLTS are the most magnificent team in any sport in all the world. Looking forward to next year, watching Manning and Co. march into Dallas in February, undefeated, and get the Lombardi trophy back. Who knows, we may even get a rematch with the Saints.

:rofl:

I've been bleeding BLUE since I was a kid in the Bert Jones/Lydell Mitchell era in the 70's.

Doubt it...unless he's from Baltimore :rolleyes:

I've been bleeding BLUE since I was a kid in the Bert Jones/Lydell Mitchell era in the 70's. I consider it a privilege and a blessing to be a COLTS fan. Our COLTS are the most magnificent team in any sport in all the world. Looking forward to next year, watching Manning and Co. march into Dallas in February, undefeated, and get the Lombardi trophy back. Who knows, we may even get a rematch with the Saints.

:rofl:

You could insert any team in there and I'd think that guy's ******ed.

Polian.....1-4 in Super Bowls....and I love the opening comment that the Super Bowl loss didnt "take away" what they accomplished during the season....the Pats were UNDEFEATED during the regular season.....but after they loss the Super Bowl....it just doesnt matter.....God i hate that undefeated season banner next to the Super Bowl banners...i hope Kraft never puts up AFC Champ banners or worst...division champ banners ! and take the sox american league pennants down as well...we have championships now to brag about !

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes