PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Patriots vs Bears POST Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much was Ayers in there and how'd he do? I missed half the game.
Can Gray be the feature back? He looks kinda small can he carry it fifteen + times a game? He's looked good everytime I've seen him in action.

In all honesty though, have we ever seen Brady better? I understand his arm was better in 2007 or so, but overall? I think this is the best I've ever seen him

And he did all that without having to rely on Edelman. That's what makes me feel so good - we have options now.

Did Brady throw any incompletions or were they all drops?

Those two GIFs are awesomely synced up.

Please note I am not wishing injury on anyone.

I'm just pointing out a fact here: we don't know what happened to the guy on the left, but the guy on the right tore his ACL doing that.

Hopefully the o-line can stay healthy now because this unit is playing well together.

Lafell is legit. He has 30 receptions on 43 targets for 461 yards and 6 TDs over the last 6 weeks and Brady seems to be getting more comfortable with him. That would put him on pace for 1200+ yards and 10 TDs over 16 games.

I thought Ayers looked decent and moved well, I know there was some concern about his knees being shot but it didn't look like it to me.

In all honesty though, have we ever seen Brady better? I understand his arm was better in 2007 or so, but overall? I think this is the best I've ever seen him
I had the same thought during the game. He was so freaking good today. Looked like he was in his absolute prime.

And he did all that without having to rely on Edelman. That's what makes me feel so good - we have options now.

4 drops and 1 ball where Edelman ran the wrong route. Brady was basically perfect today.

Maybe someone with some subject knowledge can comment here, but isn't there a pre and during game regimen that's supposed to prevent this? It's not like it was a particularly hot day today. I'm hoping this isn't a more serious injury that's not (yet) being reported.

He's got a cold or flu. Of course, ebola has the same symptoms as flu if you're looking for something to worry about.:eek:

How much was Ayers in there and how'd he do? I missed half the game.
Can Gray be the feature back? He looks kinda small can he carry it fifteen + times a game? He's looked good everytime I've seen him in action.

His half sack came from cleaning up other peoples pressure but he did well rushing from the OLB spot. He certainly made the LTs job competitive. Felt good about the trade after those limited reps. There were more snaps than I expected though. They even had him dropping into zone coverage.

Maybe someone with some subject knowledge can comment here, but isn't there a pre and during game regimen that's supposed to prevent this? It's not like it was a particularly hot day today. I'm hoping this isn't a more serious injury that's not (yet) being reported.

maybe gronk didn't drink anything all day.

d91.gif

He threw to a spot and Edelman ran a different route on one play, and a pass to Vereen was broken up in coverage, the other 3 were drops.

Gronk was laughing in the post game and said he wanted to stay in but the training staff told him to take it easy. Then he laughed about being "dehydrated" and said "yeah just gotta keep drinking."

He threw to a spot and Edelman ran a different route on one play, and a pass to Vereen was broken up in coverage, the other 3 were drops.

Interesting to know what's happening with Edelman. That's two bad games in a row. I'm not worried but at least we don't have to rely on him now.

Win game, not many injuries. Run defense can be better.
But another week of no 'iapatsfan' on the board. His 7-9 prediction is getting close to the danger area.

Somewhere, someone is saying:

"What is wrong with this team? Defense gave up 23 points. Two two point conversions. Awful! And Brady - 5 incomplete passes. Come on. His passer rating never came close to 200. That Belichick can't draft or trade. I want Mankins back. The Krafts are cheap. Edelman is finished forever and will be banished soon. Revis is late and Brandon Marshall caught a pass on him. Ayers only had one sack so he sucks. We don't have Jones or Mayo, so we're doomed. Pats cheated-Bear-gate!"

Beautiful game.

4 drops and 1 ball where Edelman ran the wrong route. Brady was basically perfect today.

So basically Brady had one incompletion that didn't touch a receiver's hands. While throwing for 5 times as many TDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back