The Patriots vs Bears POST Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OL has looked good.......even without mankins.....:rolleyes:

Weapons are looking pretty good

brady is looking good

long live BB the GOAT

Nicceeeeeeeeee

Hope to God they sign Branch this week. Run D is still atrocious, won't cut it against good teams.

Mickey Mouse hour is done:

On to the Denver Broncos.

Gronk was an absolute monster!!!!

Brady was on fire completing 86% of his passes.

The secondary is the best in the league. Shore the run d and hope the injuries aren't as devastating and this team is quickly rising up

Gronk on leaving with dehydration: "Everything's good. Got some fluids."

Good news!!! Best TE in the league by far

Last edited:
Amazing win, Thought we played better today than against Cincy

I am really pumped about next week's. Honestly, Denver's game will be the biggest of the Regular Season. It will be the time to see a clicking Pats team against the best in the AFC now. Feeling positive about it

Aside from the garbage time defence, that was truly outstanding at every level. Lafell has been a revelation and Tim Wright is developing nicely.On defense Revis and Hightower are exceptional and Akeem Ayers looked promising. That KC game was the best thing to happen to this Patriots team.

Edelman was their 3-4 option. They have been working on changing the offense obviously

spnrpwlos8bpqi8zjhsb.gif

The OL were excellent. Previously Brady has helped the OL by getting the ball out quickly but he didn't need to today; there was very little pressure.

Amazing win, Thought we played better today than against Cincy

I am really pumped about next week's. Honestly, Denver's game will be the biggest of the Regular Season. It will be the time to see a clicking Pats team against the best in the AFC now. Feeling positive about it

I don't know about an October game being the biggest of the year, but I thought we played our best first half of he season.

Run defense seemed to suffer when Moore came in.

In all honesty though, have we ever seen Brady better? I understand his arm was better in 2007 or so, but overall? I think this is the best I've ever seen him

Gronk on leaving with dehydration: "Everything's good. Got some fluids."

Good news!!! Best TE in the league by far
Maybe someone with some subject knowledge can comment here, but isn't there a pre and during game regimen that's supposed to prevent this? It's not like it was a particularly hot day today. I'm hoping this isn't a more serious injury that's not (yet) being reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News