PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The one thing keeping us from winning a championship this year is ______________

Status
Not open for further replies.
Injuries pretty much, which I guess is about the same as every year. If this team is healthy, I think we should be favored over anyone, anywhere. The one year we had pretty good injury luck, we won it all.

We're better equipped to absorb injuries to RB, WR, TE and QB than in past year, but they would still suck and lower the team's ceiling significantly if they happen. But it's probably OL most of all where we really need to stay healthy. I'm not sure we have the depth there to handle an injury to Solder or Thuney.

Why not a thread with a POSITIVE spin, a la "What factors are key to the Pats winning a championship this season?"

It would be the same answers but with a positive spin. Instead of saying injuries to our key players, we would say having our key players healthy for playoffs.

There is a concept called "The Power of Positive Thinking" so maybe having threads with a positive spin might be a good idea.

Outside of injuries:

Secondary
Pass rush
Run D

I shudder to know what Pitt will do with Bell, Brown et el. I mean this team hasn't prevented a red zone TD yet this season. I know there is a long way, but I see Ben dropping dimes all over the field.

We will know about our defense in that game. Gonna be a big game.

"Bend and break" without a pass rush

Defeatist thread.

Loser's mentality.

Defeatist thread.

Loser's mentality.

I didn't want to have to say this, but it's clear that it has to be said.

If there's one thing that's going to keep this team from winning a championship this season, it's Patjew slacking in his Patsfans.com posting duties.

I didn't want to have to say this, but it's clear that it has to be said.

If there's one thing that's going to keep this team from winning a championship this season, it's Patjew slacking in his Patsfans.com posting duties.
When you're right, you're right... and you're always right, DI.

On this holiest day, this DAY OF ATONEMENT, I swear not to let my lack of faith and/or posting prevent the Pats and our savior TFB from getting to the promised land... again. For BB is NOT Moses... he WILL enter the holy land once again, along with his little bro Aaron (not Dobson)/Tom.

I bet my matzoh balls on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back