PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Week 6 Pats at Seahawks Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was offensive PI all the way, who is that bum masquerading as a side judge?

That was against Dennard and it is not TD

wtf NE got raped on that call

not sure how that was DPI....he made no contact with the WR because he was out of position so bdly

how was that NOT offensive PI?

Because Edwards barely touched him.

He just had terrible coverage, and looked like he forgot how to even stand up.

The fact that the refs were going to call this a PI is what's killing this game. It just makes no sense to play defense if they are going to call that.

"throw behind the receiver and wait for the defender to run through him for a PI flag" has become a pretty dependable weapon against the Pats' secondary.

How was that DPI? That was OPI? **** off.

seriously. I mean you put random college players and can not be worse than that.

There is something seriously wrong with out secondary. There is no way any other team can give up so many long passes.

Please can all you secondary lovers shove it...PLZ!!!!!! We got screwed

Last edited:
devin mccourty is the worst player in the NFL.

lmao ur the worst poster here, receivers get paid to. They've given up 17 points in 4 quarters

here was no PI there but whatever

never touched him

So, the offense is going to have to win this game. In Brady we trust?

:)

I would have taken the penalty here. It was very close. A scoring play is automatically reviewed and if overturned, patriot ball since it was 4th down. By taking the penalty, you have first and goal at the 1 yard line..

Don't they teach these god damn DBs to turn and look for the ball???? NOBODY and I mean NOBODY does it on this team.

not sure how that was DPI....he made no contact with the WR because he was out of position so bdly

lol this

He was so bad at covering the receiver he wasn't in position to interfere with the pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes