PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

***The official Week 1 OTHER GAMES thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, SF and LA are in the same time zone. I guess i was trying to say that people in california would not want to see a 4:15 pm (their time) "night" game, and the NFL would never schedule one just to accommodate people on the east coast.
Oh think we re talking about different things. I'm referring to why last night's game wasnt in LA instead of SF but at the same time slot. It was weird to have all that hype and put the Rams on primetime and then put them on the road.

Why does everybody hate the Broncos again? They beat the Pats twice last year, yeah, but I don't hate them for it. They beat up on the Pats all through my childhood more times than not so really its nothing new to me.
:confused:o_O
Ok.... Not sure why we're trying to pretend the Broncos weren't dominant over the Pats for I'm not sure how many years (all my childhood at least!)

8b0765b1ef.jpg

They beat the Pats so much they irked the crap out of me growing up. I've never been sure of a game against Denver because of it!

Last edited:
Shea McClellin was terrible in this game. Awful signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back