PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Rounds 4-7 2013 NFL Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm okay with wr pick but wasn't a huge fan of Boyce. He's already maxed out and that max really isn't that great. Solid back up slot guy but that's about the most I can see of him. I liked Taylor price and even quinton much better as prospects. We all know how Taylor panned out.

Patton is definitely the most intriguing guy that is falling because we don't know of any injury/character issues. This one really has me stumped.

I did read somewhere that he might have trouble beating NFL press. Other than that I can't see why he is falling.

Felt the same way about Marvin Jones and he fell to the 6th I think.

I don't think Patton is a choice for us now - like I said previously, let's bet a high upside athletic guy who probably won't make the team but could be something really special.

Philly, NYG and Pitt all with great picks in the 4th so far. I also really like Okafor and Jenkins.

Patton is definitely the most intriguing guy that is falling because we don't know of any injury/character issues. This one really has me stumped.

Maybe because he slapped an enlisted guy and called him a coward for having PTSD. Plus he was a PITA to Eisenhower. j/k

Originally mocked him in the fourth round. This is about where he should go. He got way too over hyped due to the senior bowl. I think he'll be a good #2 but teams are looking for more upside than that.

looks like boyce is going to be our slot receiver....he has a good quickness about him. move amendola to the outside, i guess.

Really good pick for the Raiders in Tyler Wilson.

nfl.com compared him to devery henderson.... not a bad comparison at all... as someone mentioned he does remind me of a faster boldin but lets wait til sept to see.

looks like boyce is going to be our slot receiver....he has a good quickness about him. move amendola to the outside, i guess.

Interchangeable.

Josh Boyce is our Emmanuel Sanders.

If people thought Dobson's catch rate was insane they need to look at Pattons. Thought he had the best hands in this draft if I'm not mistaken.

Great hands but even better body control.

The problem is he never could get a ton of separation and that's scary for fl teams that he could never really break loose from college corners.

The Rams just won the draft. Barrett Jones is Nick Saban's all time favorite player, great pick.

Rams are having a great draft:

Austin
Ogletree
McDonald
Bailey
Barrett jones

Why is Jesse Williams dropping SO much? He was a 1-2 rd DT before the draft and is still available.

I think he's not really a 1-2 rd DT at all. I think he played around some great players on a great team and he's really going to get drafted where he should be. If there's one thing I learned over the past 3 years of following the draft, its that what you see on most writers/publications big boards/mock drafts is only about 70% consistent with what actual teams have on their big board.

I'm hoping we grab an interior lineman prospect or two in this draft.

Barrett Jones, OG a Ram.

Arrgh.. He wouldve been very nice with the Patriots. Wouldve give depth on OL.

Matt Flynn for the Raiders goes into camp battling a Wison again. Tyler not Russell.

This is scary about Boyce...

shalise manza young ‏@shalisemyoung 6m
Boyce ran 4.38 in the 40 at combine on that broken toe...

He ran a 4.38 on a broken toe. WOW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore