PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Rounds 4-7 2013 NFL Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha wow. Just like that Patton gets drafted.

What was that about the rich getting richer. Great pick by SF who are another team having a quality draft.

You completely missed my point, letting a guy be who he is on the field is in no way shape or form 'letting the hoodlums run the asylum'. Having swagger on the field separates the good from the great, the only guy that gets to show who he really is, is Brady and he is the greatest ever because of it. I love the fact that the patriots take in any player and he falls in line off the field because that is how you should be when you're paid millions but when it comes to on the field i want that guy to shove it in the face of the opposition that he is better yet we seem to not let that happen where as the Ravens do. That's my point

i agree, that benching of wes for that interview (and other similar situations with other players) was atrocious

and im a koolaid drinker

He's no worse than probably 50 other posters I could list, from both sides of the homer/CL divide.*

*Yada, yada, yada

Eh, I tried to give him a chance but I don't think there's a single poster who embodies that unique blend of idiocy and prolificacy.

He's the nut low, without a doubt.

Seriously, does Brady2Moss contribute at all to this forum?

A question really worth considering.

Of course he does, along with triumph and a few other he sets the bar as low as it gets, and like it or not a baseline is needed.

Everytime the Buccaneers, Ravens, Steelers or 49ers pick I feel like I got punched in the stomach.

You jumped off the Markus Wheaton bandwagon and hopped on the Robert Woods bandwagon! :mad:

Justin Pugh .... seriously? :confused:

Kiko "the drunk" Alonso ..... give me a break! :eek:

I started the Markus Wheaton bandwagon and never jumped off it. Justin Pugh - mid first round pick - not sure what's wrong with that and kiko alonso went ahead of Arthur Brown.

I can pick 'em :rocker:

'State' picked both Dobson and Boyce

That's pretty hilarious, since bashing the Patriots' drafting is his total MO. How will he complain about this? :p

49ers just left the Ravens scrambling. :(

I am not a happy camper at the moment.

I think Ravens would have picked Patton for sure (BPA at need position).

And looks like Vonta Leach may be a salary cap casualty with the Juszczyk pick up for the Ravens.

Everytime the Buccaneers, Ravens, Steelers or 49ers pick I feel like I got punched in the stomach.

It's just tough to watch when you don't get an picks between to provide a respite from the pain.

I think we would have picked Patton for sure (BPA at need position).

On balance you've had a good draft. Brown is gonna be a player.

Respect for the Ivy league...cornell and Harvard in rd 4....

i agree, that benching of wes for that interview (and other similar situations with other players) was atrocious

and im a koolaid drinker

Exactly it is pathetic and in my opinion extremely childish from BB when he does that. Calm down man he didn't insult your family did he? Just a remark that was very funny and refreshing.

P.S. I too am a koolaid drinker who just get's a bit annoyed with the texture of the koolaid sometimes.

Gah. Nice pick by the Ravens.

also you guys are kinda of funny in rating teams drafts right now...

i remember a pats draft where we got arguably the 2nd best RB in the draft, and the 2nd best WR in the draft....

their names were Laurence Maroney and Chad Jackson

I think Ravens would have picked Patton for sure (BPA at need position).

Ravens, Steelers, 49ers, Rams.... killing it, in terms of the process. I wish BB had followed their leads.

And SF gets Lattimore, reinforcing my point. Son of a

good back to back picks for the SF

On balance you've had a good draft. Brown is gonna be a player.

Yeah, I agree, but Patton would have made it a great draft, imo. As it stands we are seriously questionable at WR. And we haven't even made an attempt to address the spot. Patton would have made me feel a lot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes