PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Titans game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling it now........ Ridley will be the best Pats back since Corey Dillon. He looks so shifty.

wow redskins running away from the saints. did not see that coming

May say more about the Saints this year. But I would hope the Skins would be improved, it's been long enough.

Run defense is the ****, the pass defense is still in the works.

Lots of blowouts so far today. good lord

There's McCourty for all who thought he was doing so well

So you got one play where he still had decent coverage, but not good enough. So he screwed up one play so that means he has sucked all game. I am still waiting for all the plays he has blown. If he sucked all game, you should be able to name a bunch.

I think we just witnessed something, Pats family. When the Pats become strictly a passing team, the offense stalls. When they play a balanced attack (as is the case on the current drive), good things tend to happen and they move the ball.

History has proven this wrong for the past 5 seasons.

Secondary is playing well? Then I assume its the positions the coaches are putting them in? They have had their good moments but have given up too many 3rd downs, too many long plays, and nearly everytime their guys were wide open.

we have looked pretty good all around. mccourty almost had an int. wilson got an int. cjones has a forced fumble and hightower scored it for a td. lloyd looks better than ocho but he royally messed up on that first series. Cornerbacks needs tighter coverage specifically arrington. Ridley looks awesome. love him. and Jets fans will probably think they're going to the super bowl because they beat down the bills (buttcheeks) pretty bad.

You are right....too many almosts ......Harrington almost made a tackle....instead did a deion sanders

The holding aside,I'm impressed with Tenn.OL:rocker:

having BJGE as a compliment to Ridley would have been devastating for opposing teams....alas hopefully one of the other guys can take up that role

Oh Chandler, you just took away your own sack. Vince is a man among children.

WOW, what jjust happened???

Wow, that receiver got sandwiched. Locker down too.

Wow, that was a nasty sequence. It reminds me why I quit football.

Wow holy s, I heard that hit, now that's defense.yes

this play (due to injuries) is going to be devastating for TEN

Clean hits on both ends

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back