PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Titans game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like its coming back. Damn.

Man a catch by lloyd seems to take forever to arrive lol fantastic grab on that one, i think it's a catch

That what the Pats paid all that money for. That certainly made up a little for the first miss. Even if it doesn't count, you have to love that catch. It bodes well

Its a catch, not even close

Yep, Arrington deserves alot of credit for that pick too. Amazing coverage. God I'm excited

so far the 3 rookies are leading the way on defense.

Beautiful pick, and even better catch.

I think Lloyd the first time was just not used to have pinpoint accuracy live in a game. Was so used to under thrown balls and having to come back to them.

But he'll get it.

Based on NFL.com Game Center, look like Sanchez is having hsi way with the vaunted Buffalo D.

Look like a completed pass to me

You lose Munchuk... Looks like Lloyd is awake now. Just gotta wake Wes up now and we'll be good to go.

I saw 1 foot too. Guess i need to see it again

Thats a catch.

2nd TD for the jets. This one is over.

Yeah, the Jets are putting a hurting on Buffalo. They were talking about NE all offseason (the Bills were) and they forgot that their first game was actually to be played against the Jets. Also, I think it's safe to say that Fitz is not the franchise QB. He's terrible and has been since about the halfway mark last season.

Last edited:
Meanwhile an update on the top 2 picks

RG3 having a good game, while Luck not so good

Is this overturned? Looked like he only had one foot in, damn.

Where are people getting this one foot in stuff from? Go buy a better Tv or stop watching it on tiny computer monitors or worse your phone

It is a catch, but I understand why the coach challenged. It was ugly footwork in real time.

Based on NFL.com Game Center, look like Sanchez is having hsi way with the vaunted Buffalo D.

not very surprising. fitzpatrick has never beaten the jets and the bills are always hyped a bit more...

Ouch on using the challenge flag on that. It must've looked pretty close to Tn. that the first foot was off the ground when he caught it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back