PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Steelers game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deus is 100% correct here. Many posters will try to paint this in a positive light. Even if the Pats make the playoffs, they have no shot at winning a game there with this team and this coach.

that's because they are playing your jets right?

Brady has pulled off some huge comebacks before. Maybe that will happen today.

Maybe they can trick the D into thinking they are in the red zone the whole game:bricks:

The defensive scheme doesn't make any sense. I think Belichick is spread too thin. He's trying to do 3 jobs all at once because he has nobody capable under him except for Scar coaching the O-line.

I am completely convinced that the confusing, terrible looking defense and lackluster offense is because the team is partially run by very green coaches like Matt Patricia and O'Brien. Look at Belichick on the sidelines, he's barely talking into his mic, he's not really making these terrible play calls.

This team needs a few pass rushers and a defensive coordinator. that's all.

This game is not over.

We have seen Brady come back before.

We all said it was over against Dallas, but he did it.

He WILL comeback and the Pats WILL beat the Steelers.

Lets go.

If anyone here seriously thinks the offense was the problem here today then please, for the love of God, stop watching football.

over or under 6 plays for this drive? and I use the word "drive" very loosely.

Last edited:
How is Tim Tevow doing?

Re: The worst thing about today blowout

Seriously I don't get it, how can this defense be THAT bad?? They are a NFL defense but the look beyond pathetic, I love the Pats but this defense is hard to watch without getting frustrated:( also Brady don't look like he has any emotions today, they need his fire!

We need to get a real KR

Every team has now copied the best of Belichick, so he doesn't have as much to offer, but he's still one of the best coaches. Just look at how well Matt Cassell performed the season Brady was out for proof of that. But, we don't have the advantages we once had.

Wow you so called fans on here are pretty pathetic-oh and before you put down that tenth beer you've had and say the team is pathetic too you really should look at what you type before you hit the post key--SAD some of you are the poster children for far weather fans - But then again the fact that you can hide behind a keyboard and sound all knowing when in reality you couldn't coach your way out of a paper bag. Believe me I not very happy either but wow you guys really suck as fans.:(

Every forum for every team is like this. We like to think were better than the jets board or another board but every teams game day thread is the same. Watching football is a roller coaster ride. People say irrational things.

I've been disgusted too by the board and the team but people will calm down afterna day ( or a miracle) and things will get better.

However a lot of peep are right it has been one disgusting ass game.

The defensive scheme doesn't make any sense. I think Belichick is spread too thin. He's trying to do 3 jobs all at once because he has nobody capable under him except for Scar coaching the O-line.

I am completely convinced that the confusing, terrible looking defense and lackluster offense is because the team is partially run by very green coaches like Matt Patricia and O'Brien. Look at Belichick on the sidelines, he's barely talking into his mic, he's not really making these terrible play calls.

I'd prefer to have BB looking more at the big picture. That was his issue in Cleveland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes