PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs. Steelers : GAME DAY THREAD 2015 Week 1 (9/10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First game of the year. Excuse me if i am not in mid season posting form.

All these assh0les who claim that Brady got off on process conveniently fail to mention that the corrupt process cost him a fair hearing on the facts.
They also failed to mention that the judge said he couldn't fine any evidence that brady knew anything or directed anything.

Dan Patrick is a smug douche. Hope Brady wipes that sh*t eating grin right off that old man's face.

This game just got a whole lot more real with Wendell being out..

I guess it is a little less shocking that BB kept Andrews and cut Fleming, a move that really shocked me at the time. :cool:

JJ chopping wood in a football uniform.. how much more ludicrous is tonight going to get?

No Wendell... Interesting. Going to be a lot of quick slants this one.

Andrews making line calls?

It is scary that there are 3 rookies on the line, but I think that they have been getting them ready all offseason for this moment. It might work out. I'm praying it works out.

What's with the crap in San Fransico?

This whole nbc production is beyond lame, its why i don't watch ANY pre-game shows. Tonights is a exception. They're hanging the banner in foxboro and i'm watching a band playing in san fran.

GET THIS STUPID MUSIC FROM SF

off my TV!

Looks like Lewis is starting at RB tonight, Hooman as FB. Another minor surprise.

This is awful. So out of tune.

This is embarrassing

I HATE this commercialized pre game ****. haven't seen an NFL game in 8 months and im sitting here watching/listening to a conert with 18 minutes before kickoff. Doesn't seem right.

Roger should investigate this girl for lip-syncing. He might win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes