PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Seahawks Super Bowl 49 Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its our time
I have a friend that can look at the teams run out and tell you who is going to win. She has never been wrong. Unfortunately, she will probably not be watching the SB with me. Hopefully, he has the same gift.

Then just say NO, I haven't done anything wrong. Shouldn't be that hard. Collinsworth is probably as disappointed as I am with the roundabout answer that made it hard to defend him. Like he said, this was the second try and he did it again! What the hell, just say NO! It's like they are giving him a re-do and he is still refusing to help himself.
I agree he should've done better, but Collinsworth said that Brady did exactly that in their interview, and even in Costas' interview he was referring him back to the statements he already made.

It doesn't worry me, but at the same time I can see how haters will use it as evidence.

Whereas instead Brady basically said "I already covered all of this last week, and now I'm just looking forward to the actual facts coming out (because they will exonerate me)". Collinsworth did some pretty cute mental gymnastics to find controversy there.

Whatever, Simpsons marathon on FXX. I know what I'm doing for the next 2 hours.

Walking Dead for me

Somoene who i follow on twitter is at game posting stuff..asked him ratio of pats fans to seattle..says at least 6:1
Opinion from most is that the crowd is overwhelmingly SEA. Not surprising.

I will say, judging from the reaction I thought this Brady interview was a disaster. He sounds fine, like he was just totally dismissing conversation about it. ("Judgment about things I know nothing about"). Don't see what the problem is...

Chancellor has a brace on his knee.

I agree he should've done better, but Collinsworth said that Brady did exactly that in their interview, and even in Costas' interview he was referring him back to the statements he already made.

It doesn't worry me, but at the same time I can see how haters will use it as evidence.
He claims in national tv under a larget audience his tone changed whereas to collinsworth he outright denied it . But collinsworth says after seeing this he is having doubts because he spoke with too much wiggle room.

Opinion from most is that the crowd is overwhelmingly SEA. Not surprising.

I will say, judging from the reaction I thought this Brady interview was a disaster. He sounds fine, like he was just totally dismissing conversation about it. ("Judgment about things I know nothing about"). Don't see what the problem is...
Dude it was bad. And the crying made it worse. Anger would have been the appropriate reaction.

What the hell is Tom supposed to do? He vehemently denied having anything to do with the balls a countless number of times at his press conference. How many times do they want Tom to deny it? What do they want from him? This is insanity!

Now I am a officially a bundle of nerves, can the game please start .

#Seahawks SS Kam Chancellor has a wrap on his left knee, is doing drills with 4 trainers/medical officials watching

Unless this is elaborate gamesmanship there is no way this is a "bruise".

Rodney saying Kam C is testing out a knee brace on the field, looks hobbled according to RH.

Nice, all the media reports this week said it was super one-sided in seattle's favor. That'll be good if the opposite turns out to be the case.

Sorry..i should have worded better...6:1 seattle

So it's the game thread of the damn SUPER BOWL and people are still talking about the non-story?

NBC are only ignoring the Rapsheet news from earlier because it F'd with the 3 hours of pre-recorded crap they had.

everyone picked seahawks on NFLN except mariucci

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes