PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Seahawks Super Bowl 49 Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Collinsworthless is an idiot.

He already entirely denied having to do with anything a few days after that.

Bunch of clowns man pathetic

I hope the Pats do what they have to do this game to win by 50 points, even if they "bend the rules."

F*ck these clowns.

Costas interview with brady : Made him look bad. Took all his answers are "wiggle room" . Collinsworth says after the interview i have my doubts because he couldve clearly said Bob I have nothing to do with this which is what he told me "
I don't understand. Are you saying Costas said Brady gave wiggly answers and Collinsworth disagreed and said Brady told him he had nothing to do with it?

Or am I misunderstanding?

Costas interview with brady : Made him look bad. Took all his answers are "wiggle room" . Collinsworth says after the interview i have my doubts because he couldve clearly said Bob I have nothing to do with this which is what he told me "

Whereas instead Brady basically said "I already covered all of this last week, and now I'm just looking forward to the actual facts coming out (because they will exonerate me)". Collinsworth did some pretty cute mental gymnastics to find controversy there.

Whatever, Simpsons marathon on FXX. I know what I'm doing for the next 2 hours.

Look, Brady needs to do a better job than that if he is going to do a national TV interview. He definitely made it harder for me to defend him.

to be honest, I didn't like Brady's tone.. I'm concerned that he refuses to outright say he wasn't involved. Let's just wait to see what facts come out?..What kind of answer is that?

I still wish Brady would have just answered with a firm NO. I mean is he being instructed by someone on how to answer these questions or something? Would have just sounded better with that firm no.

Somoene who i follow on twitter is at game posting stuff..asked him ratio of pats fans to seattle..says at least 6:1

What makes you say that?
If they put Chancellor on Gronkowski with Thomas in centerfield then you have Wright covered by a LB who he has speed over or a CB who he has size over. Seattle has a good defense but they lack versatility they all remain in the same spots that can be exploited especially by the 12 personnel packages.

Hockey is a great remedy, trust me. Always takes my mind off things.
So aren't drugs and alcohol. I think i'm going to need some jack daniels and beta blocks to get me though this.

They probably edited the **** out of it.
Then just say NO, I haven't done anything wrong. Shouldn't be that hard. Collinsworth is probably as disappointed as I am with the roundabout answer that made it hard to defend him. Like he said, this was the second try and he did it again! What the hell, just say NO! It's like they are giving him a re-do and he is still refusing to help himself.

Somoene who i follow on twitter is at game posting stuff..asked him ratio of pats fans to seattle..says at least 6:1
Nice, all the media reports this week said it was super one-sided in seattle's favor. That'll be good if the opposite turns out to be the case.

If they put Chancellor on Gronkowski with Thomas in centerfield then you have Wright covered by a LB who he has speed over or a CB who he has size over. Seattle has a good defense but they lack versatility they all remain in the same spots that can be exploited especially by the 12 personnel packages.
But Wright hasn't even been in the game much recently, Hooman has been the 2nd TE.

Then just say NO, I haven't done anything wrong. Shouldn't be that hard. Collinsworth is probably as disappointed as I am with the roundabout answer that made it hard to defend him. Like he said, this was the second try and he did it again! What the hell, just say NO! It's like they are giving him a re-do and he is still refusing to help himself.
If iam to guess, the NLPA has given them strong instructions to say anything without lawyers and their representative being present and mayne he was jsut saying that in a nice way.

Brady is terrified the NFL is going to rig evidence or coerce testimony implicating him in this nonsense that he keeps trying to indirectly deny it. So sad! These media vultures and this corrupt NFL league office is going to ruin this man's legacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes