PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Redskins Preseason Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finch will have another game. But just 1 more. If he fumbles the ball in another game besides this one he is off this team. Book it.

Ebner is a ST Superstar tho isn't he....that is really why he is still here.....

Yeah, that's definitely why he's stuck up to this point. I still have some small measure of optimism that he might grow into a defensive role, but admittedly it's a major longshot.

Attaboy Edelman. Show him how it's done.

JimmyG has really nice touch on his passes.

If Finch was going to stick around for special teams, he isn't helping himself tonight.
I think Finch doesn't make it past the first or second round of cuts, he basically is signing his own exit letter.

So its a bit alarming that Boyce is still out there with the 3s and 4s. BB sending a message?

Boyce is obviously the lowest man on the WR totem pole, so the fact that he's out there with the 3s and 4s shouldn't be too surprising in my opinion.

Best play of the night for the Pats

Yeah, that's definitely why he's stuck up to this point. I still have some small measure of optimism that he might grow into a defensive role, but admittedly it's a major longshot.
No questioning the guy's toughness.....heart....work ethic....and lunch pail mentality...hits like a freight train....hope he is here for a long time...at the least on ST

So its a bit alarming that Boyce is still out there with the 3s and 4s. BB sending a message?

"Market Basket is hiring"

Tyms looks like a potential player. Big and gets separation.

Tyms has a chance to show his stuff here

The WR 84, Tyms or something is doing some good stuff too

I think Tyms was signed about a little over 2 weeks ago and has looked good all camp. Some say he is ahead of Boyce. Can't say he isn't after watching this. He id doing well (against scrubs anyway).

Boyce is obviously the lowest man on the WR totem pole, so the fact that he's out there with the 3s and 4s shouldn't be too surprising in my opinion.
Tyms >Boyce?

I think it is time to wean ourselves off of the "Roy Finch Binkie".......

If you're on the bandwagon in the first place, I don't think tonight is a great reason to get off of it. I never thought he had much of a shot at making the team, but he did show some pretty good elusiveness tonight. The ball security was terrible, but the coaches' job is to coach that out of him.

JimmyG has really nice touch on his passes.
He's decisive, gets rid of it fast, very impressed so far. He's also very calm in the pocket , which I like to see.

Yeah, I'm liking what Tyms has been doing. Good concentration and he can actually catch!

OT: Lightning delay in Seahawks at Broncos game. (0-7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents