PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Redskins game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile, the Ravens are putting on a clinic on how you're supposed to dominate a win less team at home.

And 3 weeks ago you also saw the decline of Tom Brady also in front of our own eyes...according to you

Bend don't break rules again. I agree with the sentiment that that bomb was as much Slater's fault as McCourty's.

It's been WAY too long since we've seen this kind of D:rocker:

"That shift was a little crafty" :rofl:

Now can we please see a legitimate RB in on offense?

Free TD, free field position - what's not to like about the Skins? :D

Last edited:
Sometimes plays happen. They are payed to play too. One busted play and everyone is all over the defense even though they have been playing good so far.

I still wonder about Woodhead returning kicks.

Is McCourty supposed to have tight coverage in front and in back of receivers at the same time? watch the plays again, McCourty has had excellent coverage today.

Look in the left side of the frame on the long pass. Number 18. Do you know what his job is? Apparently he doesn't either. I can guarantee it's not to stand and watch a receiver in his area go long while the cornerback has coverage on him all the way.

Watch McCourty's coverage today and tell me i'm wrong. He is right on top of receivers, he's not giving that 5 yard cushion we all hate so much.

Where are the safeties? Seriously, where are the safeties when we have a CB in the receiver's shirts?

Two drives and two times the pass rush ends the drive.

This D is decent....

against the run.....

a shutdown corner and a decent safety would make it really really good....

Sometimes plays happen. They are payed to play too. One busted play and everyone is all over the defense even though they have been playing good so far.

Give Grossman credit, that was a perfect throw. McCourtney had good coverage but no safety help

To be fair, it was a perfect pass - placed exactly where it needed to be. My problem is that McCourty had decent position, if he turns his head, he has a chance to make a play on that ball.

Meanwhile, the Ravens are putting on a clinic on how you're supposed to dominate a win less team at home.

7-0 domination. I think they should call the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents