PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Ravens AFC Championship Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pats will come out with guns blazing in the seconds half. if the D hold up t will be a 10+ pt victory

But why no timeout their? Is someone asleep at the wheel? WTF is BB doing in that case... This could be a critical turning point in the game.

18:12 TOP. Hopefully it pays off. Defense needs to step up now and not give up a play now :mad:

Ravens fans are mad, thinking Brady kicked Ed Reed with his slide on purpose. Brady can't run! He was scared for his life!! lol

Almost 2 to 1 TOP, that's somewhat reassuring.

why must you be hurt talib?!?! why!!!!!!!!!

d better step the f up with talib out. arrington you better not f this up.

Poor clock management but at least we got 3. We've got to make smarter decisions though. Hernandez, WHY did he not run OOB? Trying to do too much. And the TO definitely should have been called the minute Brady slid. This team needs to be spend some time making themselves more aware of these things.

I've killed the ST when they messed up so it wouldn't be right to not give them massive credit for that first half. They have done amazing and are a big part of the reason we are up in this game.

Wonder how long the D can hold up with Talib on the sidelines. Offense seems to be getting in their groove. I like the commitment to the ground, we probably should have 17 points if we had managed the clock better at the end of the half there. But so far a good game from JMD. If the Ravens D is human whatsoever they will tire out in the 2nd half and points should come easy for us. Otherwise you'd just have to give it up to their will and ability.

Would you believe me if I told you we're ahead by more in this game at halftime than we were at this point against the Texans last week? That's the difference good ST's makes. Need to enforce our will now in the 2nd half.

I prefer the Pats' style of inexcusable mistake to the Peyton Manning style.

They're gassed. We're going to run it down their throat in the second half

Troy brown thinks ravens are a 2nd half team and they will come out throwing deep in the 3rd Q.

A TD there could have broke their will. UGHHHHHH

Is it just me or does it seem like the Patriots offense has been very conservative today?

I'm not blaming them for not calling a timeout after the Brady run. You use your last time out, then you're sacked, you lose 3 points. Hernandez is the one who screwed up.

Sorry but at the end of the day that's on Tom.

I expect Bal to take advantage of Talib not being out there in the second half. I hope Arrington is up to the task....

so none of Jones, Love or Talib have come back?

They're gassed. We're going to run it down their throat in the second half

Hopefully, it is setting up that way. The 13 points is of course not too impressive (not too shabby either) but the important thing is we ran alot of offensive plays and their D has been out there a LONG time. The pace is favoring us, we got what we wanted, now we need to capitalize.

Troy brown thinks ravens are a 2nd half team and they will come out throwing deep in the 3rd Q.

If they don't try to go deep when they have Arrington in the match-up, they'd have to be crazy.

I think he is right - all the more reason to keep Flacco off the field

Listening to the half time commentary I could have sworn the Ravens were up 31-0.

The Patriots are 2 "coulda" passes (Welker/Lloyd) from having a nice lead in this game. Whether that's a good sign that they'll put it together or a bad sign that they blew opportunities, I have no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes