PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Ravens AFC Championship Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
pathetic clock management

That my friends is how games are lost. No way this should only be a 6 point lead. Why the **** did nobody call a timeout after the slide? WTF...

Ahern should have gone out of bounds. TB should have throw it away.

I'll take the 3 though.

Why the **** did Hernandez stay in bounds

Pats always try and get cute with the time. And sometimes like this it costs them.

Just stupid.

We could of had 17 seconds on the clock then, and ended up with 4..

I'll take a 6 point lead though, apart from 1 strong drive they didn't trouble us all half. We will control this next half and ray Lewis can drift away into sadness.

Feck, not good enough so many points left out :bricks:

I'm glad that the Patriots simply refuse to do those stupid halftime camera interviews. They might say something to a commentator, but they don't go on camera to do it.

thats a win for the ravens . 13-7 only after having bad field position and pats running so many plays.

my god that was ******* stupid. Not the first time they've ****ed up with clock management.

I'm not blaming them for not calling a timeout after the Brady run. You use your last time out, then you're sacked, you lose 3 points. Hernandez is the one who screwed up.

if pats (bb) have a repetitive issue it seems to be time mgmt like this at the end of halfs in championship games. Otherwise he is such a legend - these type errors seem so out of place. (more on brady than him; but bb could have called that TO 5-8 sec earlier.

OK, I may be getting ahead of myself but I got the distinct impression that the Ravens D looked tired toward the end of the half. If the Patriots D can hold, hopefully that time on ground through the first two matches for Baltimore becomes telling.

Let's hope the defense can get another 3 n out to turnover at the start of the half. Can't allow ravens any points to start the half.

That my friends is how games are lost. No way this should only be a 6 point lead. Why the **** did nobody call a timeout after the slide? WTF...

The pats will come out with guns blazing in the seconds half. if the D hold up t will be a 10+ pt victory

The bad news about this half is that the Pats have been in the red zone 3 times with only 1 TD. The Ravens have gotten in there only once, but have a TD.

This is all about the red zone efficiency. The Pats made 2 critical mistakes on that drive. Hernandez didn't go out of bound on his catch. He gained an extra 2 yds but we lost the TD. And the obvious one, Brady not take the TO, we lost 2 shots at the endzone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe