PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Ravens AFC Championship Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We might have the best run D in the league

Way to get off the field D!

Good stop again!

Anyone else getting the impression that the D is starting to feel confident and play with some swag?

Great job by the defense. Secondary holding up well so far without Talib.

Dennard was an awesome pick

now tommy. More points on the board. Big drive. Keep them on the field for a long time.

A TON of missed opportunities, BAD decisions, and missed throws by TFB in the first half or this game wouldnt even be close right now. They need to tighten up in all areas and keep the D playing at the level they have been (tough with Talib out....Arrington scares the sh#t out of me) to get the W! GO PATS!!

Poor clock management but at least we got 3. We've got to make smarter decisions though. Hernandez, WHY did he not run OOB? Trying to do too much. And the TO definitely should have been called the minute Brady slid. This team needs to be spend some time making themselves more aware of these things.

I've killed the ST when they messed up so it wouldn't be right to not give them massive credit for that first half. They have done amazing and are a big part of the reason we are up in this game.

Wonder how long the D can hold up with Talib on the sidelines. Offense seems to be getting in their groove. I like the commitment to the ground, we probably should have 17 points if we had managed the clock better at the end of the half there. But so far a good game from JMD. If the Ravens D is human whatsoever they will tire out in the 2nd half and points should come easy for us. Otherwise you'd just have to give it up to their will and ability.

Would you believe me if I told you we're ahead by more in this game at halftime than we were at this point against the Texans last week? That's the difference good ST's makes. Need to enforce our will now in the 2nd half.

Good job defense. Now offense needs to step up.

WTG D... Just enough pressure on Flunko to get him to throw badly.

Well done pats defense. They can absolutely so far hold their head high and say they are doing their job in this football game.

Arrington has actually been pretty good, to my surprise.

Flacco had a little Manning face there

Alright, Tom. Lead this team to a TD here.

OK, down the field for a TD and put this game away!!!!!

Lets get some points now or at least change the field position

Let's wear their D OUT!

The Defense has been OUTSTANDING. It took a perfect pass and a great catch to get even one first down. No Jones - No Talib, and the Pats are still playing great defense. Think about it we don't have perhaps our 2 best all round athletes on the field

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents