PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Rams game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reiss on Twitter:

Running back snaps for Patriots at halftime: Stevan Ridley 13, Danny Woodhead 13, Shane Vereen 12.

Nance is so upset every time the replay shows that the PI was clearly justified. The first 2 were virtual tackles. The last one was just a pull and tug. The question is why are they covering Branch like he's megatron

I've been listening to the game on Rams radio. In case you were wondering, according their announcers the third call might have been legit, but the first two were simply outrageous and nowhere close to interference.

They inform me that it's just another example of the well-known rule that "if Tom Brady made the throw, it's interference," and it's really an embarrassment that the league has let the refs' blatant favoritism toward the Patriots go on for so many years.

In fact, I have no clue what's actually going on on the field because the announcers spend so much time grousing about this flagrant uneven playing field.

I always thought that the widespread hatred of the Patriots was just a natural, inevitable result of sustained success. Now I'm starting to realize that fan bases across the country are actually being told in a "factual" manner by play-by-play announcers that the Patriots own the officials and don't have to play by the same rules as everybody else.

Earth to Matt Patricia. Keep dialing up those zone blitzes. A few crosses from the MLB's an occasional DB off the edge. Nothing major and only about 50% of the time. But let them know you are willing to do it.,

Even less than 50% but Just Do It
I was so frustrated with the total lack of blitzes on Sanchez last game

Were is Burt Breer talking about the OL again. Long? Quinn? Brockers? I think NOT.

What's London Fletcher doing in London? Does Mike Shanahan know this?

If I'm going to embarrass myself in a public forum, at least I did it anonymously!

Oh Oh with the nice gain

Nance is so upset every time the replay shows that the PI was clearly justified. The first 2 were virtual tackles. The last one was just a pull and tug. The question is why are they covering Branch like he's megatron

Once again, how does an ignoramous like Nance keep his job?

BLATANT PIs.

He's the Joe Biden of football.

Last edited:
Good gains by Hawaii and Ridley :D

The Talented Mr. Ridley for 30 yards!!

Great fake. Good catch and run by Welker

This is amazing.

That was way too easy

Lloyd just schooled the rookie. What a move off the line.

boom

that was easy

The Rodents are in the pantry ( redzone) and the cheese is in sight vs the Dolphins.

Sure, but it's the Jets, so naturally they couldn't close the deal.

Beautiful, beautiful set of plays & touchdown!:rocker::rocker::singing::singing:

I am starting to feel sorry for these poor goats now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back