PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Rams game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been listening to the game on Rams radio. In case you were wondering, according their announcers the third call might have been legit, but the first two were simply outrageous and nowhere close to interference.

They inform me that it's just another example of the well-known rule that "if Tom Brady made the throw, it's interference," and it's really an embarrassment that the league has let the refs' blatant favoritism toward the Patriots go on for so many years.

In fact, I have no clue what's actually going on on the field because the announcers spend so much time grousing about this flagrant uneven playing field.

I always thought that the widespread hatred of the Patriots was just a natural, inevitable result of sustained success. Now I'm starting to realize that fan bases across the country are actually being told in a "factual" manner by play-by-play announcers that the Patriots own the officials and don't have to play by the same rules as everybody else.

Those announcers are terrible. I saw the last two PI called on the guy covering Branch, each time there was a handful of jersey held.

Last edited:
I wonder when someone is going to ask us why we can't draft guys like Jenoris Jenkins :rolleyes:

seems Lloyd can't gain more than a couple of yds after catch :D... If it's a TD, i'll take it anytime ..... :rocker:

TD Lloyd!! Running up the SCORE!!! LOL

Man I don't know what it is about LLoyd, he just makes every catch look special.

Okay...... It might be time for Mallet to get up and start warming up a bit. I get the feeling he might get some extended time today :D

Lloyd sucks. McDaniels sucks. :rolleyes:

And that, my friends, is why you defer. :rocker:

Lloyd baby. They are finally connecting

Lloyd with the TD, making it 35-7. the only question now is whether or not they

Sweeptheleg.jpg

Jetsenfreude update:

Dolphins block Jets attempted FG. Jets remain scoreless at the half.

Dolphins 20
Jets

Checking in on that game... Miami has a blocked punt for a TD, and an onsides kick?? It's sounds like a *****slap happening in the Meadowlands...

Lloyd off his feet again for a touch! Nice, I swear though I have yelled at my 13 year old to stay on his feet when he is playing, maybe I need to start yelling at Lloyd too. Nah, if he keeps up multiple touchdown games he can do whatever he wants.

ok, boyz, let's not choke this away now

Brandon Lloyd. Better than AJ Green, Julio Jones and Alston Jeffrey :rocker:

Draft talk regulars will know what I mean.

Naturally, I traded Lloyd in my fantasy league last week.

When in gear, this offense is absolutely ridiculous.

I think the new Ocho Cinco is a little better than the last one no?

Okay...... It might be time for Mallet to get up and start warming up a bit. I get the feeling he might get some extended time today :D

Are you serious....with our defense? No mercy rule in football. We need to keep it going

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft