PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Jets game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good game Pats and Pats fans! I'm a little disappointed that Tom didn't get the record for consecutive 2 TD passes but hey a W is better than records! Bring on the Cowboys!

Why is it the only time anderson's motor turns on to get a sack is in garbage time?

This season in the NFL, a 9-point lead isn't garbage time if you f*** things up.

21 points allowed. 255 yards allowed. 2 sacks. Our best effort of the season. So you decide? Do the Jets just really suck? Or are we improving as a defense?

I really do hate to be a downer. I really really hate it. However, I think it's more of the former and not the latter.

congratulations to the pats :rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

Are haynesworth or Ocho ever going to blossom here?

I thought that both looked good out there.....haynesworth got some push in on the line....its hard to fault Ochocinco not getting more yards when he's only out there for 19snaps a game...he always seems to catch 2 first downs in a row and then you dont see him the rest of the game.

hes the 3rd wr....branch is no2 and gets more snaps

Like I said, if the defense is AVERAGE, there is not a better team in the AFC! Great win!

WOOOOO :rocker::singing:

Well, divisional match up. A tough game won. They'll be tough in the Meadowlands in a few weeks time.

I also think the Patriots must, can and will improve a lot.

Pretty decent performance. The offense didn't crap the bed like they normally do, and the D had their moments.

Brady was terrific, but Benny was the MVP.

This season in the NFL, a 9-point lead isn't garbage time if you f*** things up.

also, you tend to give up run responsibilities when the other team is playing from behind late in the game....

Awesome win. Really good job by all phases of the team, except for maybe the kick coverage.

McCourty apparently is back on track, seeing as I heard his name once or twice today.

Also, did Dustin Keller play today?

Last edited:
I must be honest, i dont like the jets at all, but they KNOW how to squeeze me (and i believe the team also) mentally. GO PATS. :rocker::rocker:

Very happy with the win!

I got a little pissed at the INT, but it's a win, and a win over the Jest aswell! :D

The D were improved, but I think the Jets suck aswell! Hopefully this will give them a little confidence!

Bring on the post game pressers!!!

Victorious! After party?:D

I thought that both looked good out there.....haynesworth got some push in on the line....its hard to fault Ochocinco not getting more yards when he's only out there for 19snaps a game...he always seems to catch 2 first downs in a row and then you dont see him the rest of the game.

hes the 3rd wr....branch is no2 and gets more snaps

Yes this is true, I'd love to see him get more opportunity.

And when analyzing the offense let's not forget that it should have been at least 33 if not 37

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back