PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Jets game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Please post your thoughtful and insightful comments, rants, and knee jerk reactions on this thread without starting other threads so we don't have to merge those threads with this thread. Is that clear? :D

This is the most important game that the Patriots will play this week and I really want a victory. Another division game makes it more even important.

Let's hope for a good patriots blowout win with no injuries.

Why was my post deleted?

Anyways...I expect a physical game with Pats coming out on top. I have faith in the D unlike 90% of people here...GO PATS

I haven't worn a pats jersey all year for games during the game..they are 3-1...i don't know what to do!

Last edited:
Hoping dowling and haynesworth cann help the d not look so bad. If sanchez looks comfy then you know this team has real issues.

Hoping dowling and haynesworth cann help the d not look so bad. If sanchez looks comfy then you know this team has real issues.

The pats D has made every QB look comfy back there. So it shouldn't be a surprise if it tends to happen again..but thankfully they are playing sanchez and that putrid jets O instead of a Brees or Manning type O

Dowling will help bring size to the Burress match up if he plays. Any word on mike wright?

I believe this is the earliest I've ever joined a game thread. Anyway, this should be a good game. I just hope that the D can get some pressure on Sanchez. At least make him uncomfortable, boys. The "ground and pound" really doesn't scare me all that much, so if the Pats can make Sanchez uncomfortable (not even talking about sacks), then I think that plays well into the Patriots' favor.

I see a big day from Branch and Gronk. Jets can't cover all of our weapons.

Just throw to whoever Cromartie is on..that guy will most likely be open

I was only off by one with my guess on the inactives list (Barrett for Vereen).

With Woodhead out, I hope we will commit to the heavy run game, and see a liberal dose of BJGE and Ridley. No overdosing on the empty.

Jets inactives were due 20 mins ago....WTF?

I was only off by one with my guess on the inactives list (Barrett for Vereen).

With Woodhead out, I hope we will commit to the heavy run game, and see a liberal dose of BJGE and Ridley. No overdosing on the empty.

They won't empty it..unless they are down in the game

Does anyone else ever get nervous for games...i am confident but i always do for games...ahhh

I think this will be the best defensive performance for the Pats so far this year, despite the loss of Mayo. They will hold the jets under 400 yards total offense and bag a couple of turnovers off of Sanchez, more if the game gets out of hand. Should be fun to watch but payback only comes if a win today helps keep the jets out of the postseason or they beat them in the tourney.

Haynesworth will really help the pass rush out.

They won't empty it..unless they are down in the game

Does anyone else ever get nervous for games...i am confident but i always do for games...ahhh

I'm nervous before EVERY game.

2m4df08.gif

WTF?......Mangold's backup,Colin Baxter is inactive for the jets*???......Rex is a great coach(not!):bricks:

Even with NY's offense struggling - Sanchez seems to always get big yards against NE. Maybe it us because BB has always tried to stop the rushing attack. But I am still nervous - specifically about the pass defense.

Hope Ridley is good for a couple of TDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes