PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Jets Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
d5sd8.jpg

Amendola has had some pretty awesome returns tonight.

Good to see them getting something out of Amendola using him as a KR.

On the positive side, I'm liking our new Kickoff Return guy. He's a bit expensive for the role, but at least he beats Chung, the Marion Butts of KO Return guys.

Amendola is slower than brady. I can't wait to we release him this off season and he goes and catches 100 and 10 TDs with the Broncos next year.

Book it.

Game isn't over. It is mid-3rd and Pats are down by 2. Stop crying.

Honestly second only to winning I think the thing that would make me happiest is forcing the Jets to punt.

I will be so happy if we get out of here with a win, since we'll have 9 days to recover, a mini-bye.

we should do the opposite to what we did to the broncos last year. just load up the box make geno beat us with his arm.

That would be the logical thing to do against the worst QB in the league.

But no. Patricia thinks we should trot 2 LBs and 5 DBs as our base defense to force the Jets to run. This guy is in his own ****ing world.

Jets have yet to punt. They have scored every single time they have had the ball.

Every other DC in the league could game plan to shut down the Jets offense. Patricia is of DC's - under qualified and in way over his head.

When the Pats win this game, you should do everyone a favor and delete your account.

Pathetic, whiny, d-bags like you aren't the fans this team needs.

Man, do you b*tch like this about everything?
I know you're happy that your Jets are beating NE, but I certainly am not. Hence the complaining.

Really miss siliga in the run d next to Vince.

It would be better with Siliga but most of the good runs have been to the outside on Nink's side. That is the bigger problem over Jones/ Wilfork/Walker.

I refuse to believe that the loss of Mayo makes our run d so pathetic . Other players have to step up , they are looking like they don't want to be there.

It's a big part of it, but not all. The other part is that the pats are being caught flat-footed against the wildcat and the DEs, particularly ninkovich, are utterly failing at sealing the edge against Geno

Amendola is slower than brady. I can't wait to we release him this off season and he goes and catches 100 and 10 TDs with the Broncos next year.

Book it.
What the hell are you talking about? He's doing well as a KR.

Let's go pats bring back 6 point here.

How they respond to that drive is going to be crucial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3