PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Jets Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TNF games have been historically one sided this year (and every year, really). I have a feeling history will be on our side tonight ;)

Okay, I'm off to the TV room to watch the game. I may try and log on during halftime, but prolly not. I don't have a laptop so it's kinda hard to drag the tower and everything into the front room where the flat screen is. :)

Here's to a massive New England win. Total dominance by the Patriots, and no significant injuries to either side.

Hightower is wearing the green dot like most of us expected him to

@MikeReiss First Patriots O-line combo in warmups (left to right): Solder-Devey-Wendell-Kline-Vollmer.

I feel sick

Tom will be getting the ball out quick tonight. The short/intermediate passing game will be our friend. Hopefully the OL holds up and Tom has time to air it downfield.

TNF games have been historically one sided this year (and every year, really). I have a feeling history will be on our side tonight ;)

The personnel on the O-line has calmed my feelings of domination.

gonna have to go start cooking in a second.

Alright... BOLD PREDICTION time!

Amendola gets one catch tonight.

:eek:

they keep saying how the jets will just rush 3, daring us to run while dropping everyone into coverage...
very effective against forehead on sunday

That's forehead, he's too proud to do the obvious if the obvious isn't pass.

@MikeReiss First Patriots O-line combo in warmups (left to right): Solder-Devey-Wendell-Kline-Vollmer.

I feel sick
i feel sicker

@Mike Reiss
First Patriots O-line combo in warmups (left to right): Solder-Devey-Wendell-Kline-Vollmer.

Going to keep my fingers crossed

I feel sick
Oh great. Now my nerves are completely shot!

Who will have more TDs? Geno Smith or Revis?

The personnel on the O-line has calmed my feelings of domination.

I hear ya man. I don't know if I've ever missed a C as much as I miss Stork right now. And the dude really hasn't even proven much yet! haha

Didn't hear people complaining about that line in Buffalo when Brady went 15/17 274 3 TD in the 2nd half

I hope that Brady's life is insured. What a Line

Bob and Brady on the sideline... I appreciate what you guys' have done for this team...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back