PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Jets Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They posted this:

tears-of-joy-smiley-emoticon.gif
Screen-Shot-2014-10-16-at-4.46.20-PM-480x372.png
tears-of-joy-smiley-emoticon.gif

The weather is fine here. If the OL plays just a decent game, Brady should have no problem tearing the JEST apart. Hoping for a Tyms bomb part 2.

Starting Revis on my fantasy team with IDPs just for this week. The likelihood of a TD involving him is off the charts IMO.

I'd like to see Mike "Bones" Vick get into the game.

Then I'd like to see Big Vince body slam him into the turf and knock him out cold.

Then I'd give Millie a cookie.

Nice to see Deion on the pre game show. He was freaking fun to watch on those last two SB winning teams and played a decent role in the '10 and '11 teams.

I am more nervous about this game than the Bills game on the road.

Felger must be throwing a hissy fit right now after that all Pats panel (Willie, Ty, Lawyer, Deion, and Kraft) on the NFL Network.

Law and Kraft got matching blinged out shoes on.

Felger must be throwing a hissy fit right now after that all Pats panel (Willie, Ty, Lawyer, Deion, and Kraft) on the NFL Network.

Law and Kraft got matching blinged out shoes on.

Law had some **** on his soles though. lol

I bought a bottle of Black Velvet to set the mood for tonight's game. Also have chips, dip, and a few things with a pretense to nutrition. I don't really worry about diet on game day. I just try and make up for it on other days.

Having said that, I probably get enough cardio from watching the game to offset anything I might consume. :)

My personal take on tonight's game is that Rex has them over-hyped. I've been watching the reports from NY, some of his press conferences, and call-ins to the local stations and they (coaches and players0 seem over-hyped and over-confidant. I didn't hear a single word of caution, let alone respect all week long. So with that being said, if they really are that pumped and over-hyped, I expect a JEST massacre by New England.

Could the JEST pull out a win? Sure they could. Every team has that chance. But again, what's possible isn't necessarily probable. Let's just say I'm optimistic about New England's chances tonight. :cool:

And that just isn't the Whiskey talking, either.

sarahwroblewski Sarah Wroblewski
Looking good for #Patriots game with the heaviest rain to the east! Still a few lighter showers possible. #Fox25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back