PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Jet game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any pictures of the legendary Gronk in uniform? It's been almost a year!

I didn't know Rex had lapband surgery, dude lost a lot of weight, can't hate on that.

Any pictures of the legendary Gronk in uniform? It's been almost a year!

BXCIAJZCQAA2U-8.jpg

Christopher Price ‏@cpriceNFL 1m
Dont'a Hightower is also CLEARLY in charge of defense in warmups. Going around headbutting everyone. Very fired up.

Awesome. :)

Doug Kyed ‏@DougKyedNESN 5m
Jamie Collins is running with the first team at linebacker.

Doug Kyed ‏@DougKyedNESN 5m
Jamie Collins is running with the first team at linebacker.

Interesting. If Hightower is taking the reins, we've got quite a bit of depth and additional speed.

Comon Pats, beat these clowns!! There is no team in the nfl that deserves a punch to the gums like the Jets!

Sick of hearing them talk....

Interesting. If Hightower is taking the reins, we've got quite a bit of depth and additional speed.

Does the greendot indicate Hightower will be an every down player?
You would think it would be McCourty, Nink or Jones since they never come off the field, otherwise.
Does anyone know what happens when the green dot guy is on the sidelines?

Really excited to see Gronk out there. Wonder how much he will play today?

This place is going to be loud. Gotta give the jets fans credit, they aren't the brightest guys on the planet but they are pretty loud. Is fireman ed back on the bandwagon?

Does the greendot indicate Hightower will be an every down player?
You would think it would be McCourty, Nink or Jones since they never come off the field, otherwise.
Does anyone know what happens when the green dot guy is on the sidelines?

Yes it means he has the Mic in his helmet. He is essentially replacing Mayo and will probably be playing nearly every snap.

I don't like that arm brace that Gronkowski has put on. I suppose it is safer to play with one than without, but it's not a reassuring sign...

Ugh Im so aggravated half the country gets this game on tv and im stuck watching online

I don't like that arm brace that Gronkowski has put on. I suppose it is safer to play with one than without, but it's not a reassuring sign...

That's..not good.

Words can't describe how much I despise the Jets!!!

Can someone explain to me why Shannon Sharpe was wearing receiver gloves during the pre-game show on CBS?

I believe is more mental than anything. Think about Brady's knee brace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back