PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Giants game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel bad for those fans that had to pay full regular season price for a ticket to travel to the meadowlands and see this garbage, from both teams.

Further proof that pre season games need to be cut down to 2 from 4 and add two more to the regular season.

Casual fans don't like this but diehards understand it for what it is. I pay for preseason tickets as part of my season tickets package and I think they should be cheaper or free parking or something but coaches really need these games to build a team

Last edited:
The bolded part is kind of my point. I'm not seeing that progress. I'm seeing the same bad reads and same Sanchez-like throws to the sidelines, game after game.

I saw a back shoulder throw to Holley that was dropped and another drop that would have been a first down in the 2 min drill.

here comes hoyer throw the dam ball!

Sorry for repeating what has been said already. Im an electrician, not as computer guy. The one finger wonder. It took me 5 min to type this:(. Uh oh , hoyer time

Tie game Now we go for the JUGLAH!! :p

Man, I just hope I have some fingernails left after this game.

Oh, my bad! My fingernails are just fine. It's a friggin' preseason game.

Not aimed at you Frezo, that's just the post I chose to jump off of.

Last edited:
Godddd, Demps is so fast. No matter what he's doing.

I saw a back shoulder throw to Holley that was dropped and another drop that would have been a first down in the 2 min drill.

They don't negate him repeating the same mistake on sideline passes game after game after game, IMO. You apparently disagree.

Dennis - cut
Waldron - cut

Ebert - invisible

Looks like pats are headed to another 4th quarter thriller with the giants. Can Hoyer lead them to the promise land?

Freakin' Ebner...first guy down the field and he's hardly breathing heavy. We're gonna love this guy!

Just for a little piece of sanity, will you Patriots please not lose to the Giants in the last minute this time:confused:

Man, I just hope I have some fingernails left after this game.

Oh, my bad! My fingernails are just fine. It's a friggin' preseason game.

Not aimed at you Frezo, that's just the post I chose to jump off of.

Are there guys panicking? I must be missing them. I thought these games were for evaluation . Cant we evaluate?

Bolden ran the ball well when there was any blocking, he showed why he shouldn't be a return man.

Demps impressed me with his heads up play recovering the muffed punt.

Cunningham was very good on the last few series they kept in the back to double team Cunningham. On the sack just before the end of the half he beat the double team with a nice inside spin move. He was around the QB all through the first half.

Ebner got a hand on the ball against the Giant's 1's, he just seems to be around the ball.

Jermaine Cunningham makes the cut!

Trevor Scott released.

Freakin' Ebner...first guy down the field and he's hardly breathing heavy. We're gonna love this guy!

It's gonna be an absolute joy rooting for Ebner.

What a gr8 story!

I wonder how high he'd go in a re-draft.....

Casual fans don't like this but diehards understand it for what it is. I pay for preseason tickets as part of my season tickets package and I think they should be cheaper or free parking or something but coaches really need these games to build a team

I fully understand it as a former season ticket holder for the first 28 years of this team until I moved out of New England.

Full price for pre season tickets has always ticked us off.

They don't negate him repeating the same mistake on sideline passes game after game after game, IMO. You apparently disagree.

I think all QB's throw bad balls on occasion especially guys with big arms who think they can beat the CB even when there is no separation.

Mallet played the game with receivers who won't be on the roster Friday evening.

BTW both his bad throws have been on the first series then he settled down.....

Yes I disagree.

Last edited:
If nothing else.....defenses will have to pay attention to Demps when he enters the game this season. I hope they send him on a couple wheel routes per game

He needs to get stronger though.....He goes down easily

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back