PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Eagles game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL....stats are for losers.....:rocker:

GREAT win. Defense continuing to gel and offense looking better, better balance.

for those withou coverage, don't worry those of us watching arent seeing the plays either.

cbs. they call penalties on stuff off screen and that is the play; but they never show us. instead we just see BB signalling onto the field. gee thanks.

Cunningham sighting! The only player left not playing that's active, is Cannon, I believe.

Good lord. I have to wonder what happened to Rivers this year. And now we're going into OT, where hopefully SD will win. Can't bear any more Tebow ballwashing.

dirdorf is a complete idiot when it comes to D

after spotting the eagles 10 points, the pats cleaned up well.

any injuries to worry about? green-ellis last saw action in the 3rd, is he ok?

Perfectly fine- they've given the carries to Vereen- letting him get valuable game-time reps.

Man, Philly is really imploding here.

are the refs just calling all the stuff now they didn't before?

or are the iggles so tired tehy are making stupid mistakes.

Flag Fest. 2:22 could last forever. at 5 sec per flag play that is about another 60 plays. LOL

Diedorf is an idiot. The offense isn't the reason the Pats have given up so few points. Has he watched the previous three games where the offense didn't show up in the first half

A first and 25 in garbage time? Really?

are we looking like sb contenders?

lol the ref in the broncos game does not know the ot rules

Diedorf is an idiot. The offense isn't the reason the Pats have given up so few points. Has he watched the previous three games where the offense didn't show up in the first half

It's even worse than that. He claimed the defense was terrible in most stats but 10th in points allowed because the offense is so efficient. If the offense is efficient it means the defense is on the field more, not less. They should be giving up even more points.

Idiotic

I know the teams won't be as strong as they were at the beginning of the season (NE's competition) but I just feel that everyone on D right now is giving an excellent effort and that their desire is showing.

Might not mean anything against Pitt or New O - but, I like seeing players "seem like they give a damn" out there. Am I way off ?

I can't believe Tebow has made the Broncos a potential playoff contender...Oh goodness. I'm rooting for SD. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes