PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Dolphins game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow..lucky there

ohh milking clock...got it

Last edited:
Was that a disguised victory formation? :confused:

Thank god we had our turd game now and still won.

Not a big deal but way too conservative there. What's the harm in trying to run it in, Ridley has been solid with his ball security

Jeremy Lundblad â€@JLundbladESPN
Ridley is 4th #Patriots RB to reach 1,000 yds in 12 games: Martin (2x), Dillon, Nance (2x)
Retweeted by PatsFans.com

I haven't looked at the stat sheet, but the offense in the first half was killed mostly bu a missed easy FG and a stupid pass by Brady.

49 yards should be made, but is a far cry from easy. The offense scored 7 points when not starting in the Phins territory; it was killed by many things besides those two errors.

wow KC won. Good for them

McElroy powers Jets to 7-6 win.

Attaboy Gost. What a drive. 7 minutes, plus all three Miami timeouts burned. And then make it a two-score game. That was good football.

Now the defense needs to step up and not play too conservatively so the Pats can break out the hats an T-shirts.

I better open another window and see what the hat and Tee look like this year. X-mas present to myself :D

JE's biggest problem....can't stay on the field. I think it is time to call that a proven fact. They should sign him for a half year contract as I doubt they will ever get more than 8 games a year out of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents