PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Dolphins game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edelman out with foot injury. Great, use our "best" reciever fo KR :rolleyes:

Nice job by the D. Really been carrying the O today.

Brady in Miami reminds me of my golf game....this ONE course I play....on several holes....I ALWAYS GO LEFT of the hole....NO MATTER what I try.....I aim right....go left....yes I suck at golf...but on OTHER courses I generally go pretty darned straight....what is it with THAT COURSE and its layout????? That is Brady playing in Miami....for whatever reason he is pretty bad when playing IN Miami.....

Edleman injured again? Can we please catch a break?

Not when youre the patriots and you care about AH's stats.

Really?!? You really think they were trying to pad his stats on that play. If that was the case, they would never run inside the 10 to pad Brady's stats.

Well, big drive here, obviously. Miami will have their ears pinned back on the blitz. What do we have to beat the blitz?

My primary problem is putting the ball in the air so often when execution is such a problem. I also don't understand all the deep drops when most of the pressure is coming off the edge from speed rushers.

The execution on the run has been worse than in the air.

All these injuries are like a cruel joke

I'm watching the jets game between commercials and every time it's ryan lindley completely ******* up.

Hoyer is about 10 times better than that bum.

shocking from the offense. come on guys!!!!

no turnovers lol

I'll be happy with a long drive and 3 points. Ghost missed fg is hurting now.

part of the game. miami had a running into the kicker and missed punt which led to 14 pts.

keep that clock running

Ok, here comes the gas now. Pats are going into full gear. Pass rush, Strips, int's. It's on

Can everyone please stop responding to this douche bag Mosswelkowski? I have his stupid a## on ignore....but if you all keep buying into his troll bull*****.....I still end up reading it....Boycott this ***clown!!!!

Does anyone else cringe at Aherns lack of ball security after he catches a ball?

Nice running by Ridley .. just tighten up on the ball dude.

The reason were losing is because they haven't shown Bianca Wilfork in the stands with her housewives of Miami friends and gemmed out phone.

now the running game is going

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick