PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Dolphins game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's Deirdorf - but how can ANYONE say it is a rare sight to see Wes Drop a ball? Especially, a nicely thrown one.

Just absolutely PATHETIC work by our OL today.....this should just show everyone that this team is DEAD without mankins and connelly....McDonald should be cut before the plane leaves the tarmac today....

The play calling is horrendous. Did we really not run it on 1st and Goal...

Definitely should have run the ball from 1st and goal so close in. But meh. We got 3 points. This has turned into a surprising defensive battle. And our defense has looked better!

I think if the Pats defense gets a hold and the offense scores another TD that should be enough to win this. Wow my prediction for score is so OFF this week!

come on d.

lets gets a 3 and out here.

This I just cannot stand. You have four downs from the 2 yard line and you just wimp out. Stick the ball in the running backs gut and run over them!

If anything the Pats would have surprise going for them. I honest ta' God cannot stand that about this offense. The line showed they had the stomach for running the ball.

The Pats never reward their line or their running backs. Its like oh ok thanks for your contribution. Now lets get our glamour guys back in the game.

I know Brady is off, but his WRs have not done him many favors this year. When he actually throws a pass that is on target, his best WR drops it.

I just cannot believe that Welker is so anti-clutch sometimes.

I thought Welker is supposed to catch that 100 times out of 100

one of those days. Sometimes you got to run it when they know you are going to run it. enough disguise.

The execution of the offense today is pathetic at times today. That was 100% on execution right there. Players falling down, running into each other, and dropping TDs.

Not attempting a run from the 2 yard line is not 100 percent execution.

Getting back to the long play to AHern ... am I the only one who doesn't think he ever stepped out of bounds?

Well I hope we can hold them to a FG on this drive at worst. There's no way I want to see us trying to protect a 3 point lead with under 10 minutes to go in the game.

TB asked Wes to drop one to piss off Gisselle and induce labor quicker.

Seriously... no run plays at all????

FFS!!

Rubbish playcalling :mad:

I agree with you....you HAVE TO TRY TO RUN THE *****ING Ball from the 5 yard line...AT least ONCE....cmon Josh!

Seriously... no run plays at all????

FFS!!

Rubbish playcalling :mad:

The worst was McDaniels calling for Edelman an Hernandez to run routes when they run into each other. Or calling for Welker to drop a TD pass.

I can see the 49r game going something like this.

That was a good tackle by Dennard.

Aaron stepped out of bounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results